**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

x3cc1net0k931.jpg

I'm not going to front. The Dippers are clearly the present danger to us winning a chip. We going to need Cavs Bron in the playoffs to beat them. Not worried about anybody else though.

I'm not going to front. The Dippers are clearly the present danger to us winning a chip. We going to need Miami Bron in the playoffs to beat them. Not worried about anybody else though.
Fixed.

Reactions: c4
Only thing Clips got on us right now is chemistry among all the role players, having just gone through a playoff series and winning 2 games together. And Doc>Frank.

I think the Lakers have a better roster 1 through 12 and they can develop chemistry through the season.

Letsgooooooooo

Last edited:
Only thing Clips got on us right now is chemistry among all the role players, having just gone through a playoff series and winning 2 games together. And Doc>Frank.

I think the Lakers have a better roster 1 through 12 and they can develop chemistry through the season.

Letsgooooooooo

I dunno, clippers are built incredibly on the defensive end between shamet, PG, kawhi, and Beverly. They are probably going to be the best defensive team in the league if they can get a decent center at some point

I dunno, clippers are built incredibly on the defensive end between shamet, PG, kawhi, and Beverly. They are probably going to be the best defensive team in the league if they can get a decent center at some point
I can see them being really good in the playoffs, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were middle of the pack for the regular season. PG wont be ready for the start of the year and Kawhi is gonna need games off. The only other good defenders are beverly and harkless.

Oh my gawd
Think of all the rebounds we’ll get. Controlling the boards all season with AD, Boogie, Javale, Lebron in the paint
Ooh wee

Letsgooooooooo

Lakers low key have chemistry tho. AD boogie rondo green LeBron Kuz Cook Caruso KCP and McGee have all played together in different combos. I think the biggest issue is finding the right starting lineup. But AD and Bron should be peanut butter and jelly from jump

Are the clippers really gonna start Shamet at the two? I don't think it will be as seamless as everyone says to integrate Kawhi and PG to that roster especially with PG missing the start of the season. I think it will be somewhat like Boston when they added Kyrie and Hayward to a team of role players

Back
Top Bottom