**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Green is almost certainly starting. They ain’t paying him 15 Ms to come off the bench. I see McGee starting as well
I see the same. No need to rush Boogie to a starting role. He hasn't even had time to really fully heal from all his injuries. Best to let him groove his way back into rhythm slowly, meanwhile we already know Javale gonna be ready to go 100 pct.

Cousins though should be starting by around All-Star break

I think we kinda have to start Kuz. He seems to play better against starting units and if he's worked on his 3 point shooting should help space the floor as well.

We Just need Kuz to atleast shoot 35-36% from three & to continue to develop his playmaking. I do like that guys on this team all have two year deals & no longer have to worry about being shipped out every other day. should really improve chemistry. I'm hoping we get the Javale who started the season for us last year. After dude got sick he fell off the map, but with him AD & boogie we should be killing on the boards.

We Just need Kuz to atleast shoot 35-36% from three & to continue to develop his playmaking. I do like that guys on this team all have two year deals & no longer have to worry about being shipped out every other day. should really improve chemistry. I'm hoping we get the Javale who started the season for us last year. After dude got sick he fell off the map, but with him AD & boogie we should be killing on the boards.

Bron going to have all them boys on the block in February especially if Beal becomes available.

I think green and cook are the only guys that can be traded because they don't have player options. And we kinda need their shooting. This is probably our team for the most part unless somebody gets bought out midseason

NOBODY on this roster not named Lebron or AD is bringing back Beal. We don't have the ability to trade many future picks. Small transactions may go down, but we're out of trying to trade for a star this year

I think green and cook are the only guys that can be traded because they don't have player options. And we kinda need their shooting. This is probably our team for the most part unless somebody gets bought out midseason

Kuz/Green/KCP works salary wise I believe.

We need a defensive minded starting unit so LeGreat and AD can do their thing, build a lead since nobody will stop the Bron/AD pnr...

Bradley - guards opposing point guards, sg on offense.
Green - SF on offense, guards SG's on D
Lebron - point on offense, SF on D
AD
McGee

Once we got a nice lead, we let the offensive minded bench extend the lead...

Rondo, KCP, Kuz, Boogie, Dudley, and Cook formulates the league's best bench by far.

By the time starters come back in....

Issa Wrap

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
On a side note, if boogie shows out this year, can we go over the cap to give him like a 10-20 million contract next year?

On a side note, if boogie shows out this year, can we go over the cap to give him like a 10-20 million contract next year?
My god I hope so
That’s one thing I was worried about is if he balls out (he’s already lean af) and they actually win the chip with him as a major contributor is that he’ll dip lol

Reactions: DLF

Nope. Most we'll be able to give him is the room exception which is just under 5m. To get a player's full bird rights you need to have them for 3 years.

Nah next year we'll have our Mid level back but if he balls out he gonna demand more than that.. dude lost over 100+ Million due to that achilles.

Nah next year we'll have our Mid level back but if he balls out he gonna demand more than that.. dude lost over 100+ Million due to that achilles.

Yeah you're right. So it would actually be right around 6m as the most we could give him without clearing cap elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom