**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I know it's early, and some of you may not want to hear about it.....

Is Clarkson a free agent next year? :nerd: And he signed with Klutch a few weeks back? :nerd:

Wonder if he's the new KCP next year. :lol:

If we don’t close with:

Bradley/Green/Kuz/Bron/AD

I’m gunna be kinda disappointed. Feel like that’s our best line up by far barring a fully recovered Boogie... and even then, I’d still prefer this lineup. Lebron hates playing the 4 and Unibrow hates playing the 5 but those are their best positions. You don’t have to do it all game but 4th quarter / closing lineups would be preferred.

breaking-jr-smith-has-agreed-to-sign-with-the-los-34531936.png

Lol at Morris firing his agent

I believe it was the other way around. Morris backtracked on the spurs after they made trades to free cap space for him. Rich Paul probably got upset at him wanting that. The reason why I am saying that is that the spurs then moved on from Morris to another Rich Paul client. If it was RP that was the reason Morris backed out on the spurs, the spurs would have never trusted RP so soon. But let the bias national media tell it otherwise bc RP looks different

Recall Pelinka saying in the presser that they like the character of the guys they brought in too. Hence why JR may not be sought after

Back
Top Bottom