**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The drop shadow looks a lot better. Just need ri darken the 'gold unis' and ditch the gawd awful black panels on the purple ones. Whites are flames as is.

Someone in Nike NBA thread said the gear AD is wearing in that promo shoot is inaccurate and those details won’t be changed (still purple waistband and shadow drop won’t be that thick). Basically it was just a mistake

Huge Kobe fan. But he cringe af to hear him speak. Maaaad corny with facial expressions and way he talks. Go watch past interviews like the Ahmad rashad one lol

Huge Kobe fan. But he cringe af to hear him speak. Maaaad corny with facial expressions and way he talks. Go watch past interviews like the Ahmad rashad one lol
Kobes thing is I feel he tries a little to hard to sound smart lol but it’s not as annoying as kyrie :lol:

Wouldn’t doubt we get either the Jazz or Blazers opening night

Christmas against clippers

MLK- warriors or rockets

Really? I went to see him for his Mamba mentality tour here in Australia. I thought he sounded smart tbh :lol:

I don’t think Kobe tries hard to sound smart. I think he legitimately is smart. Dude reads a lot. He’s dabbling in screen writing which requires him to be a good writer. His poem/short movie won an Oscar. He is very business savvy and surrounds himself with successful multimillionaires/CEOs on the daily. I’m sure the way those individuals carry themselves, the way they speak all rub off on Kobe. At the minimum Kobe needs to be intellectually sharp if he wants to be taken seriously in meetings with old rich white businessmen. I always find Kobe interviews/speeches insightful and engaging.

Bron on the other hand was just actin goofy.

I can see how Bron is cringe but Idk how you can clown a black dude with only a hs degree for bein smart lmao

I actually liked when Kobe started showing changes in his cadence, it exuded professionalism and eloquence. Showed the man was about his business not just on the court. At least that’s how I saw it.

Kobe is very smart. Very. Not saying he isn’t. Funny how you watch the chick Hearn interview when he was a rookie, he was trying so hard to sound like what he thought a black American kid sounds like, it had to be tough growing up in Europe and trying to assimilate here as a teenager.

wasn't saying kobe isn't smart
just saying the way he talks sometimes it sounds a LITTLE forced. might be more so his cadence than vernacular or something or just the way he strings things together
kyrie does the same thing but kyrie is annoying when he does it lol kyrie be trying to sound too woke and philosophical lol

Back
Top Bottom