**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

is there any chance the Lakers really do a variation of that Crenshaw Jersey? Hell BK honored big with there's and it ain't like biggie's music ain't have hella gangsta **** in it.

is there any chance the Lakers really do a variation of that Crenshaw Jersey? Hell BK honored big with there's and it ain't like biggie's music ain't have hella gangsta **** in it.
Not sure
But they did hold his memorial at Staples so maybe there’s a very slim chance? I feel like if they do do it it should be one game only
But do bring back the blue ones for the whole season and just for the one game change the front to Crenshaw or all the last names to nipsey/hussle

316gmb7he3b31.png

The Lakers aren't going to wear commemorative crip jerseys, regardless of who it's for :lol:

I'm cool with the Blue jerseys coming back though

I don’t think Kobe tries hard to sound smart. I think he legitimately is smart. Dude reads a lot. He’s dabbling in screen writing which requires him to be a good writer. His poem/short movie won an Oscar. He is very business savvy and surrounds himself with successful multimillionaires/CEOs on the daily. I’m sure the way those individuals carry themselves, the way they speak all rub off on Kobe. At the minimum Kobe needs to be intellectually sharp if he wants to be taken seriously in meetings with old rich white businessmen. I always find Kobe interviews/speeches insightful and engaging.

Bron on the other hand was just actin goofy.

I can see how Bron is cringe but Idk how you can clown a black dude with only a hs degree for bein smart lmao

Kobe and Lebron are 2 of the best speakers to come from the NBA. Both are insightful and honest whenever they speak in interviews or anything.

Kobe is a genius on and off the court, anybody who has transitioned into different areas of corporate America knows the "voice" you put on sometimes. As for the dialect that's often a product of your environment. Nobody can even tell I'm from Bama unless I'm around my family.

Highly doubt it.

They may do a Nipsey bobble head night or something lol

Lol at saying Kobe fakes “talking smart”

If so, then wow he talked smart for 20 years. That’s impressive.

And no, the lakers will not do a crips jersey.

And plays basketball better but not going to start any trouble
I personally have both in my top 5
As much as I talk ish soMetimes about Bean he cold and the one time I watched him played he dropped 46 lol

You can easily find pics of Nip in a lakers jersey
I thought he only wore he clippers jersey cuz that was from him performing for them at halftime or something f

I thought he only wore he clippers jersey cuz that was from him performing for them at halftime or something f
Yea they had him and YG perform. Nip had #60, YG had #400 :lol:

Maybe they'll have a tshirt giveaway or something but no way they have an actual "Crenshaw" Jersey.

He was rocking the same jersey when I saw him perform in San Diego last year.

IMG_20190331_204633_588.jpg

Back
Top Bottom