**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

in order for Kuz to be "Maxed" he's gotta emerge as the 2nd option to AD and it's gotta be clear.

If that doesn't happen BUT he becomes a reliable role player i.e. scoring, toughness, little things type of dude, Laker for Life for sure.

Dude looks like the the one guy who went on a suicide mission with the crew(young core) and is the only one who survived
but he ain't tellin what he had to do to survive.

I can see Kuz getting something around like a 3 year $30-40 mil deal. Unless he shoots over 40% from deep and/or becomes a much more solid defender.

I can see Kuz getting something around like a 3 year $30-40 mil deal. Unless he shoots over 40% from deep and/or becomes a much more solid defender.
3 year 30? Lol.

Reggie bullock got a deal like that. Corey Joseph too lol. No way Kuzma gets one that low. We know he isn’t worth more then that but national media still thinks he’s the second coming of Steve Smith

Restricted vs Unrestricted free agents...two totally different ball games.

A few years ago a guy like Kelly Oubre would’ve probably gotten the max, or something close to it. This summer Phoenix was patient, and signed him for 2 years/$30 million...and he has 3&D potential. Now I said Kuz somewhere in the 30-40 mil range (maybe closer to 40, who knows) just as a benchmark number. Do we think some team is going to sign Kuz to a huge offer sheet? If not, maybe the smart thing to do is let the restricted free agent market determine his value. Again, a lot determines on just how much he improves over the next couple of seasons.

Teams are going to have cap space again in 2021 as it's the next crazy free agent class. If Kuz continues to improve I could see one of the smaller market teams throwing him an offer sheet. He won't have that big of a cap hold I don't think so it shouldn't be problematic. Hopefully Bron opts out of that final year. A max deal for Kuz though unless he becomes an all star is absurd.

FF1A3ADF-2B58-4EDA-BEE6-6A3D28864173.jpeg

Sorted for restricted free agents...
All stars Porzingis and D Lo got paid
Legit 3 & D guy Brogdon got paid
Potential 3 & D guy Oubre decent contract...higher annual, shorter years
MJ :smh: but even that was explainable losing Kemba and Charlotte not being a FA destination

So why would we just throw $18-20 million at Kuzma unless he shows major improvement?

Btw, I’m not opposed to giving him the additional year...so somewhere around 4/$55-60?

202FD84B-B214-4D87-B1E2-F39324857C75.jpeg

2018’s restricted class for comparison.

Based on my estimates Kuz is in that Smart/Nurkic range of contracts. Gordon and Lavine got paid but those two are/were face of the franchise type players when they signed.

Again, why would we give Kuz 80-100 million?

202FD84B-B214-4D87-B1E2-F39324857C75.jpeg

2018’s restricted class for comparison.

Based on my estimates Kuz is in that Smart/Nurkic range of contracts. Gordon and Lavine got paid but those two are/were face of the franchise type players when they signed.

Again, why would we give Kuz 80-100 million?

Timing. Teams didn't have much cap space until this past summer.

A39A2D3E-BBA5-4CBF-9A68-AE414C58BBFC.jpeg

Picked these up today at the Nike outlet for $82 after the July 30% off discount on the Nike+ app.They also had the allstar game Red, blue, and white Zoom Kobe I protros.

81 point game Zoom Kobe I’s :pimp:
They also have mpls LeBron (latest ones versions) for 105 after 30 percent off at The Great Mall in the Bay Area

A39A2D3E-BBA5-4CBF-9A68-AE414C58BBFC.jpeg

Picked these up today at the Nike outlet for $82 after the July 30% off discount on the Nike+ app.They also had the allstar game Red, blue, and white Zoom Kobe I protros.

81 point game Zoom Kobe I’s :pimp:
These are so damn bulky though

28CFE844-1FC1-4757-BD0C-DDB7A35E9C77.jpeg

These Jordan I’s Lakers color way are bulky, heck just even wearing them casually :lol:

No way in hell would I try to ball in these in a full court pick up game :lol:

But the king of bulky shoes that look like boots are #23 Nike sig line which is why I’ve never owned a pair.

So much good Laker color way heat dropping right now. The Jordan XIII’s white & purple that released yesterday I want but just can’t drop $190+ tax on them, gotta wait for them to hit the sales racks.

Back
Top Bottom