**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron getting;

Statue + Jersey retired in Cleveland
Jersey retired in Miami
Jersey Retired in LA with 1 Championship. Statue if he three peats

485vzp3hzjf31.jpg

I'd rather be the Klutch Lakers than the LA Lakers we saw from 2013-2018.

We'll see how it looks in 2022/23 I read something about Rich Paul wanting AD in NYC if this thing implodes. Midas whale fold the franchise if that happens.

Klutch's track record when running things isn't exactly stellar.

We'll see how it looks in 2022/23 I read something about Rich Paul wanting AD in NYC if this thing implodes. Midas whale fold the franchise if that happens.

"Read something" Ok sure :lol:
How is the Buss children's trash record running the team?

Lord.

Bruh just believe any negative thing about Lebron/Klutch. :lol: :smh:

Gotta provide balance to you slurping everything they do. **** Bron on piru.

Klutch is brining changing the game, adding some flavor to the power structure. This is bigger than pitty hate, this thing is bigger than Nino Brown.

Which is side you on, brotha.
comeon.png

comeon.png

Exactly. some of these cats are looking for any reason to complain about LeBron. some of the complaints are valid (like his lack of defense and leadership) but some of their complaints or just absurd.

We were the worst 3-point shooting team in the league, and you want to take one of our better the shooters and our best playmaker and put him in the post with a bunch oh of non shooters?

Chill essay. I was merely talking about what the talk was last summer about Lebron posting up more to prolong his career. Just saying don’t believe all you hear about Lebron being a point guard because the dog days of summer are full of weird rumors

Back
Top Bottom