**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Rondo should only play in the event of an injury. Don't know about Boogie starting either.

Bradley/Green/Bron/AD/Javele is what I'd roll with given no health concerns.

Rondo should only play in the event of an injury. Don't know about Boogie starting either.

Bradley/Green/Bron/AD/Javele is what I'd roll with given no health concerns.

I like this lineup. We don't need five guys on the floor who were just scorers. Bringing Kuzma and Boogie off the bench strengthens our second unit and gives them touches are the offensive end. Starting Bradley and green gives us some actual defenders to put around LeBron (who probably is it going to play defense until the he playoffs, especially if he's expected to be our primary ball-handler all season)

If you guys saw Boogie and AD in NO you'll notice that Davis played a lot more efficiently when he wasn't on the floor with Boogie.

Apparently Anthony Davis has no agency and is just a tool for Rich Paul to wield. Who knew?
FB_IMG_1565619819971.jpg

If you guys saw Boogie and AD in NO you'll notice that Davis played a lot more efficiently when he wasn't on the floor with Boogie.

I actually watched that team a lot. It took them a minute to gel but when they finally did they looked dominant. The boogie/AD pnr was unstoppable. They played really well without rondo and they looked ready to win a championship, they were smashing that 65 win Houston team when boogie got hurt.

I actually watched that team a lot. It took them a minute to gel but when they finally did they looked dominant. The boogie/AD pnr was unstoppable. They played really well without rondo and they looked ready to win a championship, they were smashing that 65 win Houston team when boogie got hurt.

You're right. When Boogie got hurt they were really starting to gel after a semi-rocky start. That being said though, Davis really took it to an MVP level what's Boogie went down and he had more spacing on the floor.

Regardless, Davis is a good enough player to thrive under any conditions I just think LeBron, Boogie and Davis on the floor it's kind of overkill, especially when we need the bench depth

Id give Caruso and Cook all the PG minutes, 24 min each. No more old has beens like Rondo. He should be third string

Bradley should be fighting with KCP for backup 3 and D shooting guard

Until Kuzma can prove that he is at least an average defender and a consistent shooter, I don't think he has much use for us in the closing minutes of a game

Having Bradley, AD and Green out there will help him out a lot defensively plus he can get his own shot and hopefully help space the floor if his 3 ball gets back to being consistent.

Back
Top Bottom