**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is a detrimental loss for us the more i think about it smh

Boogie allowed us to play big & still space the floor, And his passing was gonna help us a lot now this bull**** happens. this is gonna put a crazy load on AD now because he's gonna be forced to guard against bigger guys all year.

zw0ncoblcng31.jpg

We're fine with McGee starting, problem is we have no backup. Like @atlsfinest said we were getting killed before we got Tyson last year and now we don't even have a zubac level backup. AD/McGee would be a solid rotation at the 5. I think we could get away with Dudley/Kuz at the 4 easier than you could with McGee starting and tryna wing it when he sits. All depends on who you can pickup. Would be a non issue if Bron and AD could just start in the frontcourt but that's probably not gonna happen

Reactions: HIM
I dont care if he played the 6 since 200 B.C.

He aint a 4 on this squad, unless you just wanna play 4 on 5 on defense.

Cmon man he a lamb for 4’s on defense. Aint no way we splitting starting minutes at the 4 between him and kuz. You smoking CRACK

LOL @ the 6’6 shooter jared dudley a power forward in this league.

You can read statistics all you want, he a perimiter shooter

Again, regardless of the letters next to his name on the internet searches your doing....if you ever watched dudley play you would know what type of player he is. Catch and shoot perimiter player. He aint never been a atheltic, explosive, back to the backsket, mid range, post player, rim protector, or down low defender. He not a “big”, never was.

Honestly I’d rather cut/trade dudley and use his spot/money towards someone capable.

Last edited:
ya cant risk AD to play 4. he's already on record that he doesn't like playing the 4. he's injury prone and ya can't risk wearing him down by playing a position he detest.

he's a rental for now, play it safe and dont alienate the guy. get a damn center to back javale up.

come on people, this is so basic.

its dwight or nene for me. lets not get cute and start bringing up melo or iggy. we're set on wings and perimeter players.

Again, regardless of the letters next to his name on the internet searches your doing....if you ever watched dudley play you would know what type of player he is. Catch and shoot perimiter player. He aint never been a atheltic, explosive, back to the backsket, mid range, post player, rim protector, or down low defender. He not a “big”, never was.

Honestly I’d rather cut/trade dudley and use his spot/money towards someone capable.

Where did I say he was athletic, back to the backsket anything? You can be a perimeter shooter and a power forward at the same time. It's called a stretch 4

This is a detrimental loss for us the more i think about it smh

Boogie allowed us to play big & still space the floor, And his passing was gonna help us a lot now this bull**** happens. this is gonna put a crazy load on AD now because he's gonna be forced to guard against bigger guys all year.
I thought we were a lock for the chip even tho clip defense gonna be crazy we bully them and the dubs inside aaand can space the floor if necessary. We damn near had twin towers. Lakers are in the hunt still, but no longer at the top.

dud can hold his own tbh. don't let his dad bod fool ya lol. he's not physically imposing but smart as hell. the way he reads offensive plays when he's playing D is going to do wonders for this team.

ya cant risk AD to play 4. he's already on record that he doesn't like playing the 4. he's injury prone and ya can't risk wearing him down by playing a position he detest.

he's a rental for now, play it safe and dont alienate the guy. get a damn center to back javale up.

come on people, this is so basic.

its dwight or nene for me. lets not get cute and start bringing up melo or iggy. we're set on wings and perimeter players.
You mean the 5 not 4

Thats cool and all but 6’6 dad bod at 35 years old is giving up BUCKETS on defense. All that crafty smart veteran **** dont mean nothing if you cant move your feet and jump, Lol u gonna have him gaurd the siakims, draymond greens, marvin bageleys, blake griffens of the world?

ESPECIALLY if we tryna make a run in the playoffs. Get the **** away from me and my squad dwith the dudley justifications.

You and dudley can go.

Back
Top Bottom