**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Well NT Laker fam,

Most of yall know I'm on deployment and I just need some prayer right now. My wife's water broke and she is only 5 1/2 months pregnant. Luckily the ship is flying me home and I should be by her side come friday night.

Wife and baby are ok but she is stuck in the hospital for the near future. Thanks in advance for the prayers....
God Bless all of you bro everything will be fine

Well NT Laker fam,

Most of yall know I'm on deployment and I just need some prayer right now. My wife's water broke and she is only 5 1/2 months pregnant. Luckily the ship is flying me home and I should be by her side come friday night.

Wife and baby are ok but she is stuck in the hospital for the near future. Thanks in advance for the prayers....

Prayers up fam

Well NT Laker fam,

Nothin but love fam. Y'all got this. Prayers indeed.

Well NT Laker fam,

Congrats on the child. Y’all blessed. If the doctors say they good, they good. Nothing to worry about my g. Still got y’all in my thoughts tho

Well NT Laker fam,

BIG PRAYERS UP TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

Well NT Laker fam,

Big Prayers

Well NT Laker fam,

Prayers up fam

Well NT Laker fam,

Praying for the best man!

Well NT Laker fam,

Having some type of family emergency was always one of my biggest greats when I was in the Navy. We'll be praying for you. Glad to hear your wife and kid are OK

Well NT Laker fam,

We got love for you and yours here.

dwight-howard-billboard.jpg

Stay-d12.jpg

Reminds me of Bean in some respects after tearing his Achilles. Dislocated his knee like 6 games into his return. Looking back he came back waaaay to soon. Like 6 months I think it was.

I like faried as a player, always have.

But for this team, i think he’s too small. He provides a spark and his energy in infectious no doubt.....but an undersize 6’8 at the four is a missmatch problem.

We gearing up for a championship run, we cant be having mismatches on defense.

Theres gotta be some servicable 7fts out there, G league, overseas, something.

We just need a legit 7” who is atheltic and can run the floor. He doesnt have to be an offensive dynamo but he has to be able to defend other bigs and protect that rim.

I like faried as a player, always have.

But for this team, i think he’s too small. He provides a spark and his energy in infectious no doubt.....but and undersize 6’8 at the four is a masmatch problem.

We gearing up for a championship run, we cant be having mismatches on defense.

Theres gotta be some servicable 7fts out there, G league, overseas, something.

We just need a legit 7” who is atheltic and can run the floor. He doesnt have to be an offensive dynamo but he has to be able to defend other bigs and protect that rim.

They're aren't though. Dwert is the only one available right now. Faried would be fine off the bench, AD and Javale will be playing the 5 when it matters. Just gotta hope for some buyouts at the trade deadline.

Dont get me wrong, ill TAKE faried if we cant get dwight.

But dwight makes too much sense, i know cats in here in they feelings about when he left. But this is NOW, we got a window and adding dwight should be a priority.

At this point in the game he wont be a focal point on offense and would have to fight for his starting spot with javale.

But damn can you inagine, AD, Javale, Dwight front court....doods getting NOTHING at the rim.

Dwights rim protection can be a BIG asset to us on this run.

At this point he wants that chip bad, and were in a good position to help him achieve that. Its a mutually beneficial situation for both parties....

1. I don't know if Dwight can even play anymore. His back injuries have debilitated him.

2. Every single locker room he's gone to since leaving the Lakers has hated him.

Honestly he doesn't seem worth the headache. If it's him or Faried, I'm going manimal 100%.

Glad you aint calling the shots.

Yeah lets replace our 7ft center with a undersized 6’8 role player, perfect.

We just need dwight to defend and run the floor, and set screens he prolly wont even start.

Yall acting like we bringing him in to replace AD

Glad you aint calling the shots.

Yeah lets replace our 7ft all star with a 6’8 role player, perfect.

Lol they won't sign Dwert. You acting like this ain't the era of small ball. Whoever we sign ain't going to be playing crunch time minutes or even more than 15-20 minutes a game max. You ain't calling the shots either.

Back
Top Bottom