**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Shoot, midas whale bring back Dwight

15-20 minutes, 10 boards 2 blocks some put backs and lob dunks. F it

Look at how this man Kuz pulled up

AD2796A4-53CF-4094-B0E5-F51356477648.jpeg

:rofl:
Dude wanna be asap nast so bad

always liked the idea of bringing back dwight since
last year. playing with lebron would do wonders for him.

before his butt injury, dwight was still a force in the paint.

always liked the idea of bringing back dwight since
last year. playing with lebron would do wonders for him.

before his butt injury, dwight was still a force in the paint.

I want to agree with you, but Dwight doesn’t have the mental capacity to understand how to conduct himself in the locker room and with this team.

He’s an idiot. I’d rather have a player with half of his talent than a f***ing idiot.

We need to sign Kenneth Faried and just see what happens. He was solid for the rockets last season while he was in the rotation.

At the very least bring Dwight in for a workout and an exercise interview to see if he can still play and to see where his mind is at.

Dwight is a clown, doesn’t love the game nor take it seriously. Faried was no lockeroom saint in Denver. Coaches and players hated his attitude.

But Dwight as a 15 mpg guy to get boards and blocks and be a defensive presence with superstar vets on the squad would be fine with me

Well, we lost Boogie, so adding Dwight "for free"* (*min) isn't the worst.

He's a clown, he's weird, but cheap and 10-12 minutes backing up Javale and saving C minutes on AD is the goal.

In the playoffs we all know AD is the 5 when it matters, no need to burn those moments during the reg season and wear him down. Let Dwight take some of that, long as he doesn't act up off the court. (Bron-AD should keep him in line)

I mean at this point in his career, dwight knows this is his LAST SHOT at gold....

He coming into LEBRON & AD's team, I don't expect him to try and be a big locker room guy or try to be some kind of new team captain.

He's coming to a established contender with a specific role assigned to him.

If he want a shot to VALIDATE his WHOLE CAREER he will play ball.

BIG opportunity for him.

Back
Top Bottom