**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Anthony Roberson is elite on defense too. So what. Lol. (I’m playing man)

Anyone notice AD’s body transformation? Remember when he was a twig and needed to gain weight coming out of UK? Dude is solid now, strong legs and upper body

“Anyone with eyes can see lonzo is a game changer”

Brooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lmao d-mo is that you? lamelo? LAVAR ON NT?????

**** outta here with the lonzo slurpage that BUM AINT EVEN ON OUR TEAM NO MORE.

Take ya *** to the NOP thread if u wanna put on the cape and save zo.

Anthony Roberson is elite on defense too. So what. Lol. (I’m playing man)

Anyone notice AD’s body transformation? Remember when he was a twig and needed to gain weight coming out of UK? Dude is solid now, strong legs and upper body
Ya Robertson was huge for OKC. When he got hurt they suffered greatly. Sometimes it’s those non-stat producing players that make a huge difference

“Anyone with eyes can see lonzo is a game changer”

Brooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lmao d-mo is that you? lamelo? LAVAR ON NT?????

**** outta here with the lonzo slurpage that BUM AINT EVEN ON OUR TEAM NO MORE.

Take ya *** to the NOP thread if u wanna Put on the cape and save zo.
Clearly you are blind. And don’t tell me where I can and cannot post you sorry *** bum.

Let me guess. You were roasting Howard all these years but now that he’s on our team, you probably think he’s the second coming of Shaq again. How about think objectively

Lonzo was like the opposite of cavs Isaiah Thomas if that makes sense
Like good at defense but not good enough on offense to play in crunch time

Ya Robertson was huge for OKC. When he got hurt they suffered greatly. Sometimes it’s those non-stat producing players that make a huge difference
**** outta here dood couldn’t even make free throws.....just like ya boy. We TALMBOUT FREE THROWS AT THE NBA LEVEL....dood is a POINT GUARD....not a 7 foot center.

**** outta here dood couldn’t even make free throws.....just like ya boy. We TALMBOUT FREE THROWS AT THE NBA LEVEL....dood is a POINT GUARD....not a 7 foot center.
Pretty sure you hated d’lo when he became a net and then were bent over with Vaseline all over your ******* ready for him to come back this past summer.

Fox hasn't accomplished anything because he plays for Sacramento. Anyone with eyes can see he's light years ahead of Lonzo.

at the end of the day, he might have been shipped for Davis but maybe we wouldn't have had to give up Hart, Ingram and a crap ton of picks. If we would have had a player of Fox's caliber, the trade would have been Fox, Hart and 2 firsts or just Fox and picks.

LMFAO at thinking that somehow the Pels were gonna take Fox & Hart for AD :lol::lol:. Any trade was going to demand both Fox & Ingram along with the same amount of picks. LA wasn't pausing this trade period. MAYBE we get to keep Hart in that scenario.

Not to mention Fox's stock doesn't look so high if he's thrust into a team with Lebron on it & half the squad in fear of getting traded. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who was drafted in that spot they were getting traded in the AD deal & the pels were gonna try & milk everything they could out of the Lakers.

I think Zo was the right pick and I am a fan of him and hope for nothing but the best, but at the same time I think a lot of people, not only Laker fans, but bball fans dont realize how great AD is. All good tho, they’ll know soon enough. Hoping both Zo and AD can kick that injury bug. I cant wait for us to ball next year, but if the Pel’s can stay healthy theyll be a really fun team to watch

w4529aq1zqk31.jpg

It's gonna be hilarious later this season when both ALA & pessimistic Laker fans switch their tune on how BI/ZO/Hart trash.... and suddenly start saying how trash our FO is for trading them :lol::lol:

the former Laker young boys are all gonna show out, and i'm completely fine with that because no matter how good they may become they aren't gonna reach AD level, and we now have our building block for the next decade.

It's gonna be hilarious later this season when both ALA & pessimistic Laker fans switch their tune on how BI/ZO/Hart trash.... and suddenly start saying how trash our FO is for trading them :lol::lol:

the former Laker young boys are all gonna show out, and i'm completely fine with that because no matter how good they may become they aren't gonna reach AD level, and we now have our building block for the next decade.

Next decade? Doubt it. 3 more seasons if we don't win the chip.

Next decade? Doubt it. 3 more seasons if we don't win the chip.

At the Very least AD is signing a four year extension unless this **** goes historically bad this year. He will be in L.A, he will be the face of the franchise, he will get paid, & L.A will have money going forward to bring in pieces. i highly doubt he's gonna leave that situation.

At the Very least AD is signing a four year extension unless this **** goes historically bad this year. He will be in L.A, he will be the face of the franchise, he will get paid, & L.A will have money going forward to bring in pieces. i highly doubt he's gonna leave that situation.

He's not signing a 4 year deal. 2 year deal after this season gets him to a 10 year vet status and coincides with Bron leaving. It's no sure thing at all if we don't win in these next couple seasons. Guess it's worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom