**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nobody in any industry with ties to China is gonna say somethin. Which is most industries. There is just too much to lose. Money always rules over what’s morally right.

Nobody in any industry with ties to China is gonna say somethin. Which is most industries. There is just too much to lose. Money always rules over what’s morally right.

south_park_gets_banned_from_china_releases_an_apology_that_is_not_an_apology_at_all_640_01.jpg

All that talk about Bradley in camp, and he's been kind of awful.

Edit:

Of course he nails a jumper after my initial post.

Caruso looked awful all game. Rondo played well offensively but is so bad defensively. The guard rotation is gonna drive me crazy this yr.

Cant wait to see how kuz looks with this team.

Caruso looked awful all game. Rondo played well offensively but is so bad defensively. The guard rotation is gonna drive me crazy this yr.

Cant wait to see how kuz looks with this team.

don’t worry Luke is gone. Rotations will never be an issue again lol

Will be hard to judge until Quin Cook and Kuzma come back as both can be “playmakers”. Right now we don’t have that Spence dinwiddie or Lou Will type off the bench that can get their own shot. Can’t have LeBron running it year round and get burnt out playoff time

i thought the nets simply doesn't want to be embarrassed like GS. they were bodying up AD/Bron everytime they were driving or inside the paint, ditto with mcgee/dwight.

felt like a regular season game. atkins even kept deandre and taurean prince late in the 4th against our 3rd stringers.

hate the fact rondo was aggressive offensively tho, it disrupted their offense imo.

Reactions: DLF
Anytime rondo scores more then 10 points we gonna lose. Bc that simply means he’s taken over the offense. The pg spot will be our downfall unfortunately. Although I need to see quin xook in that spot first

Kcp. Man. Can’t believe we are paying 9 mill for a guy that can be replaced by a g-leaguer. Would honestly rather play Norvell instead. Or Lance Stephenson instead of Kcp

hopefully, Caruso gets the start next game just to see

he didn't play great today but I'm tired of getting headaches with rondo

Rondo shot well but I still don't trust his defense

Back
Top Bottom