**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Well let's see how this season plays out rather than calling him garbage after 1 preseason game

Last edited:
Got tickets to the game on Sunday smh 1st time ever going to a laker game even though it's preseason I'm excited to go see the youngsters play

Last edited:
DLo is the one?? yikes.

I hope Ingram can turn into the one [emoji]128591[/emoji]

You better hope Dlo is the one cause he's better than Ingram and I don't think it'll ever be that close.

Its quite sad actually. People stopped being fans and turned into damn analysts

But hey some have "glass half empty" views & some "glass half full"

D'Angelo will make everyone around him better by season's end.

I hope so. That was the idea when he was drafted. Hopefully with Kobe gone he can be who people think he can be. There are a couple of guys that can impact the team in a big way that were drafted after him, we all know that.

Deng doubtful to play tonight because he banged knees with AB. So Ingram may get the start.

maybe I should say the Lakers will make the playoffs so I can be a "better" Lakers fan [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Excited for the season tho. Gonna try to make it out to more games this year.

Last year tickets were crazy with tho whole Kobe farewell tour. Only made it to one and it was a Clippers home game :lol:

Last edited:
Its quite sad actually. People stopped being fans and turned into damn analysts

But hey some have "glass half empty" views & some "glass half full"
What does that even mean, though? We can't have educated opinions on the players on the team?

We're all rooting for them to win. Just have different opinions on which players actually help the team.

I've soured on Randle lately and  I stated exactly why. Don't see what's wrong with that. It's healthy debate.

How to be a Laker fan:

-Randle is the future
-DLo is Steve Nash
-Byron Scott did his best
-Everything is all right

Really? I bought in on DLo, still waiting on him to show up. Some guys out here trying to sound like WE WANT TO LOSE.

How to be a Laker fan:

-Randle is the future
-DLo is Steve Nash
-Byron Scott did his best
-Everything is all right

Really? I bought in on DLo, still waiting on him to show up. Some guys out here trying to sound like WE WANT TO LOSE.

You need to cut it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom