**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I only watched the last minute, but I thought LeBron could've just went for the layup after stepping through on Vucevic instead of kicking it out to KCP. But it was a good look for KCP.

Vucevic 31/16/7/3/2 and made every free throw.

Down 15, got it back to 104 all, but couldn't finish. Needed attacking Bron instead of step back Bron.

But, he has been hitting them. Just tip your cap.

Too many three pointers in the closing min or two when the game was tied, know tonight we was bad at free throws but cant be scared to take them, and why kuz didn't run back on D after that last missed 3 pointer before it became a 4 point lead

I have always hated Lebron going for threes in those situations. He always flexing because he is strong but when it matters most he shooting threes.

Take your big *** to the rack man...smh

Scared of the FT line

Only watch the last two minutes. Horrible job closing it out. BI was open when he dived after the screen for Bron but he didn't dive hard enough.

I know Chandler has value with his tap outs on offense, but Puke may need to think about pulling him (or McGee) in favor of another shooter to give LeBron space to drive on these last minute possessions.

Lebby still petrified of the FT line, won't even drive in a tie game smh

Orlando was out of fouls. Any foul would have sent Lebron to the line. If he was petrified he wouldn’t even want the ball. He drove all the way to the rim and kicked it out for a wide open 3 down 2. It was a good decision imo

cg4fa4xh2l021.jpg

Well it worked. They came back and tied the game in the 4th without Zo after being down 15 to start the quarter

Seems like Caldwell Pope plays the same role as Crabbe does on the Nets.

3&D guys who supply almost nothing to their respective teams at this point. But skate on past reputation to 25mpg when younger guys/ more deserving guys don’t play.

I don't know. He wasn't bad at all. Some reason they went with KCP. I mean we made the run with him so I understand.

It looks bad because KCP missed those two shots.
Ya I did notice a couple steals at the end but he was just standing their and the threw him the ball on accident so I’m sure another player being there woulda done the same

dissappinted in the execution at the end offensively. Dribble dribble shoot is not great unless you’re Steph or Kobe. At least shoot it from 15 to 20 feet which LeBron can get to at will

kuzmas hustle at :17 is legendary... I have no words... the moron literally jogged back on defense...

this dude continues to dissapoint me this season, and I thought he was our best player last year

Back
Top Bottom