**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What do you guys think firing Luke will honestly do mid-season?
Ya'll think Mark Madsen and Brian Shaw gonna somehow help coach the Lakers to win 30 in a row and fix all these issues? :lol:

This game a wrap. Delusional laker fan low key a genius for not watchin.

Now to see these philly eagles get that dub

Judging by the last few games, Ingram and Ball better thank the stars Bron decided to sign or else they would've been killed.

I'm not sure what people want him to do.

You have to have talent on the roster to win. Bron/Kuz/Rondo out, what do you expect?

Luke was 34-3 in Golden State. Why? Talent on the roster.

2 weeks ago, healthy, this team was the 4 seed one game back of the top seed. When he had all the talent on the roster.

No coach is doing anything with this current setup. No one.

But whatever, fire your scapegoat and when the results stay the same you guys can shift your blame to the next guy. :smokin

I'm not sure what people want him to do.

You have to have talent on the roster to win. Bron/Kuz/Rondo out, what do you expect?

Luke was 34-3 in Golden State. Why? Talent on the roster.

2 weeks ago, healthy, this team was the 4 seed one game back of the top seed. When he had all the talent on the roster.

No coach is doing anything with this current setup. No one.

But whatever, fire your scapegoat and when the results stay the same you guys can shift your blame to the next guy. :smokin
My ***** you just flat out wrong. Quit bein a Luke apologist. You’re seriously telling me this scheme is good and that the lack of talent is the problem?

My ***** you just flat out wrong. Quit bein a Luke apologist. You’re seriously telling me this scheme is good and that the lack of talent is the problem?

So when the team was a game out, was a diff scheme?

If you can't see lack of talent without 3 key pieces, I don't know what to tell you.

If you're unsure, let's take Kat, Wiggins and Teague off the Wolves, they still play as good cuz, scheme, right? They wouldn't be a lottery team without those 3 pieces, right?

So when the team was a game out, was a diff scheme?

If you can't see lack of talent without 3 key pieces, I don't know what to tell you.
Like I said before. Lebron masks a lot of issues. It’s like mark Jackson and the warriors. With basically the same roster Kerr turned that team to a 73 win team.

That’s the same thing as Luke. Sure we can win 45-48 and be a playoff team but a good coach would have us at 55 easy.

Idk what to tell you. You clearly disregard statistics and let confirmation bias dictate your opinions .. go educate yourself

Like I said before. Lebron masks a lot of issues. It’s like mark Jackson and the warriors. With basically the same roster Kerr turned that team to a 73 win team.

That’s the same thing as Luke. Sure we can win 45-48 and be a playoff team but a good coach would have us at 55 easy.

Idk what to tell you. You clearly disregard statistics and let confirmation bias dictate your opinions .. go educate yourself

Luke was 34-3 with that roster...........

So we switch suits, just suits, and gain 7-10 wins? :lol:

Yes, yes, that's what I do. You got me.

Back
Top Bottom