**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Either fire Luke or his Staff... but seeing as I have never seen a staff get let go without the HC being fired it'll most likely be they're ALL GONE
Figure out which 1 youngin they intend to keep, because do to development issues of either our staff or the players themselves, none of them have the fortitude to elevate their game right now to be a leader without Bron.

Look at the point now where you either have it or you don't. Period. You either got it as a HC or you dont. You either got it as a true cornerstone player or you dont. Period.
We all can bring up a plethora of excuses for everyone, but the writing is on the wall and people no it but dont want to face it.

A true cornerstone player can't hide. I dont care how RAW they are when they come into the league they POP off your screen.

I am almost inclined to trade Zo/BI/Hart for Luca The Don. Just rock with Luca and Bron for the rest of the year.... point being is Luca got it, as with other young players I won't name. How can Fox make such a huge leap in his game over the summer but our youngins dont (Our staff or the players themselves).

Point being at the highest level of ANY business its results based. This is a results based league. You either have it or you dont. If you got it then it can be nurtured and developed but anything I dont have time for. Just a bunch of talk to me.

1. I like Luke as a coach but I think his staff will ultimately be his demise. He will be gone this summer. BOOK IT.
2. I love all of our young players but what this season has been showing us is they may need YEARS of development to truly reach whatever it is they will be. They just dont have it inside of themselves and Bron sped up the timeline. Out of the main 5 youngins 3/4 will be gone this summer. BOOK IT.

Magic/Rob has shown they arent afraid or will hesitate to drop the hammer. I trust their moves so far.

One of the easiest and least destructive things to do would be simply to hire a consultant to help with scheme or replace Jesse Mermuys with an assistant coach who actually has a brain.

It’s like USC being complete *** with clay Helton and tee Martin. Bring in Kliff and USC about to be electric even with Clay still being HC.

U guys crying over these players not performing while zo is posting happy birthday party pics for his boyfriend and also posting pics of his dinner while dancing. These guys are clowns and u should not waste energy or brain power on them.

Zo got a lot of work to do, my biggest concern has nothing to do with him getting points, I just want him to be a leader for the team, too many times do I see his head go down when mistakes are made, gotta play through it and lead his team

They just beat the snot out of us...and they fire him?
Screenshot_20190106-161426_Twitter.jpg

I think we lost on purpose so Bron could win the MVP:pimp:. How could we lose to the damn Knicks when we had 2 no 2 picks. One is like KD+ Giannis combined and the other is like Jason Kidd + steve nash + gary payton + magic combined.

These youngns postin IG stories after this bad loss like they don’t give a damn

Hate this generation sometimes

Back
Top Bottom