**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

3 ball killed us tonight, couldn't make anything, seem like the only starter finding his shot was BI in the first half and he didn't contribute alot offensively in the second half

Javale McGee criticized the Lakers defensive scheme vs Jazz, saying coverages “should have been adjusted earlier.” He said, “I don’t know how we would have adjusted but an adjustment needed to be made, obviously, because they were scoring.They were definitely just exploiting the pick-and-roll. I feel like they were getting too deep. Maybe we should have changed our coverage from a drop to get up a little more, but we didn’t.”

Never been one to pile on Luke because it seems as if the players generally like and respect him, but never a good sign when players come out and are critical of the coaching staff in the media.

Javale McGee criticized the Lakers defensive scheme vs Jazz, saying coverages “should have been adjusted earlier.” He said, “I don’t know how we would have adjusted but an adjustment needed to be made, obviously, because they were scoring.They were definitely just exploiting the pick-and-roll. I feel like they were getting too deep. Maybe we should have changed our coverage from a drop to get up a little more, but we didn’t.”

Never been one to pile on Luke because it seems as if the players generally like and respect him, but never a good sign when players come out and are critical of the coaching staff in the media.

I mean........

"We should have done something different..........I don't know what, but we should have........"

Javale been great for us, but not really known for his cerebral play.

The Jazz shot 40% for the game. And Chandler didn't even help tonight.

Our offense shot worse. Way worse.

We played a bad game, but when a player calls something out, and it's not really the reason you lost...... :lol:

I mean it's really hard to win in utah.. plus no bron

im not surprised.. told yall those injured players wont matter

kja1mjhx0y921.jpg

The Jazz’s gameplan was to limit our transition offense and make us play in the halfcourt. This game is a good example of just how bad our half court offense is. If we can’t run in transition we are complete garbage.

Offense and defense we was trash. Refs didn’t help either with some bogus calls.

The Jazz’s gameplan was to limit our transition offense and make us play in the halfcourt. This game is a good example of just how bad our half court offense is. If we can’t run in transition we are complete garbage.

Offense and defense we was trash. Refs didn’t help either with some bogus calls.

We absolutely have horrible half court offense except some occasional good sets coming out of timeouts. Jazz fouled intentionally to stop our breaks lol

Games like this are why I don't get hyped about players in "the young core" having 1 good game. Zo or BI will go out there are ball out like they did against the Mavs and then go out and play poorly for the next few games. Zo and Ingram haven't played consistently at all.

Games like this are why I don't get hyped about players in "the young core" having 1 good game. Zo or BI will go out there are ball out like they did against the Mavs and then go out and play poorly for the next few games. Zo and Ingram haven't played consistently at all.
Just going act like Kuz and Hart didn’t stink it up? Kuz had 2 bad games since returning. BI was better than him yesterday and in Dallas. Even though everyone was bad.

Last edited:
Just going act like Kuz and Hart didn’t stink it up? Kuz had 2 bad games since returning. BI was better than him yesterday and in Dallas. Evne though everyone was bad.

Kuzma has had good stretches of games. In 2 and a half seasons, has BI even had 2 good games in a row? Same goes for Zo.

It's interesting that in most of our losses, it's a wrap midway thru the third. With the poor free throw and three point shooting and lack of half court offense, it's easy for teams to play from ahead and keep us from going on runs

Reactions: HIM
All jokes aside, if the Lakers strike out in stars this summer, I would look at overpaying Reggie Bullock on a KCP like contract.

Back
Top Bottom