**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

the-night-is-darkest-just-before-dawn_orig.gif

tumblr_omwntzorYX1rrkahjo2_540.gif

The biggest pain point for the Laker season is Magic Johnson and his atrocious handling of the franchise with zero accountability. You can cite injuries, which is valid but I feel like the team has never been the same since the AD deal fell through the cracks and it's compounded by another key mistake before the deadline-which is to trade a thriving and promising big man in Zubac.

I don't know how else can you mend this other than overhauling the management who has mismanaged assets time and time again.

The only thing that is looking up for us is the bottom teams aren’t winning.

Clips got Jazz then Kings
Kings got Bucks then Clips
Spurs got Pistons then Thunder

Still waiting for Lakers to fill that roster spot to figure out why the hell we traded Zubac for Muscala
They must be waiting for a buyout lol

And damn bros this day trash af
My car needs a $1200 repair and now lakers lose smh
The justified Bron slander all over my timeline :lol:

A huge factor in all of this is LeBron's injury, that never happens and this could all be different, it's not like they've been on a 20 game losing streak.

A huge factor in all of this is LeBron's injury, that never happens and this could all be different, it's not like they've been on a 20 game losing streak.
They ain’t care about the injury

He on the floor he gotta get it done

I honestly don’t think there’s that much non-chemistry between the players I think there’s more disconnect between them and the coaching staff

It's the coaches its the horrible trade that didnt happen it's magic and its lebrons disconnect...we are screwed bros

Back
Top Bottom