**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Been playing with the Lakers in 2K20 and the team is pretty OP. Hopefully a sign of things to come in the season.

They are ridiculous. AD is a monster too. 6 minute quarters he had 20 and 10 with half of those offense of boards. Vogel is gonna have fun with the lineups too. I rolled out

LBJ
DG
Kuz
AD
D39

Ain’t no one touching them on the boards.

They are ridiculous. AD is a monster too. 6 minute quarters he had 20 and 10 with half of those offense of boards. Vogel is gonna have fun with the lineups too. I rolled out

LBJ
DG
Kuz
AD
D39

Ain’t no one touching them on the boards.
I was getting a minimum of double-doubles alone with AD on the boards and blocks. **** was ridiculous. Bron was Bron. Kuz was hitting almost every shot as long as he wasn't too covered. Even Dwight was pretty unstoppable inside. I couldn't believe it.

Need...
FB_IMG_1568734184302.jpg

Lakers single game presale is going on I can't even get 2 tickets to load for any of the games.

Lakers single game presale is going on I can't even get 2 tickets to load for any of the games.

Not surprised.

The season ticket holders had a pre sale for single season games before this sale went to the public.

The season ticket holders which a lot of them are ticket brokers bought up a lot of what was left over to resell again. This has been going on for years.

Not surprised.

The season ticket holders had a pre sale for single season games before this sale went to the public.

The season ticket holders which a lot of them are ticket brokers bought up a lot of what was left over to resell again. This has been going on for years.

I guess. I was able to for games last year though. I'll try again tomorrow for the next set.

Laker Fam, my daughter came to us today at 11:21 am. She is 10 weeks early so we have some time in the NICU but we should be good.

As far as the jersey goes, there is a guy on IG named Hat Surgeon. If they drop the blue jerseys I'll cop 2 and get one done with the Crenshaw logo. He said he can replicate it so we will see.

Laker Fam, my daughter came to us today at 11:21 am. She is 10 weeks early so we have some time in the NICU but we should be good.

As far as the jersey goes, there is a guy on IG named Hat Surgeon. If they drop the blue jerseys I'll cop 2 and get one done with the Crenshaw logo. He said he can replicate it so we will see.

Best of health to her and your wife fam. We got you. :nthat:

:pimp:

it'll be all G man congrats too!

and also interested to see how he would do it. wouldn't he need blanks? or will it be like extra material lol

Back
Top Bottom