**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We as fans need to look athese guys for what they are and not what they CAN be. Let’s face it, Bradley, howard, rondo, Dudley, KCP are who we think they are. 3rd and 4th stringers posing as starters and 6th men’s. Vogel has to coach his *** off to get most out of these lineups bc lord knows these guys ain’t saving us. We will be good but we ain’t winning a championship without major contributions from these guys (think: hardens rockets. He carries them all year and then falters in playoffs)

also we give up so many 3s

I think the Lakers going through that experience in China is def gonna bring them closer as a unit, no reason they shouldn't have played the game.

Hopefully they use the rest of preaseason to work on this & get better as the season goes along & everyone gets use to eachother.

Looking at available pgs that we might be able to target at the deadline... Ironically if Clarkson didnt make so much I would want him.

I think come playoff time we end up with KCP and Green in the back court.

Whatever happened to that one poster from the Lakers Celtics 2010 championship run that use to always post the opposite of what he thought would happen to not jinx them. Like literally EVERY post was such

Looking at available pgs that we might be able to target at the deadline... Ironically if Clarkson didnt make so much I would want him.

I think come playoff time we end up with KCP and Green in the back court.

I think we're gonna be okay at the PG spot, but if the Heat season fails i could see Dragic being a target to be bought out

Im seeing a steady diet of pick and roll so far, Im cool with that... but the third person camping outside better start hitting them 3s (Green, KCP, Bradley)

All I want from Dwight is to continue to rebound, defend and stay quiet. That flagrant call on him was the weakest flagrant call I have ever seen, wth?

Zo 5-5 from the free throw line smh.. has dude ever hit more than 2 in a row?

All dude had to do was slow down, bend his knees, and hold his follow through. ****** couldn’t realize that..

Am I missing something here? Why hasn’t Quinn cook played yet? He’s not on the injury report

Would rather them get the shooters involved more than just running it through Bron n AD. They're gonna get there's regardless.

Glad I didn't wake up at 430 for this.

Catching up on DVR and Bron and AD only played the first qtr...

Caruso is just awful. Seems like he’s trying to do so much.

Nets are a very solid team, they can shoot the lights out. With a healthy KD and Kyrie, they’d easily be the best team in the East.

Offense looks like ****, but i wouldn't expect less with no AD, Bron or Kuz.

I like Dwights play so far this preseason tho, hard screens, getting to the boards & he's been extremely active on defense

Back
Top Bottom