**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

With LeBron and Davis mostly on the bench, Caruso thought this was his moment to shine and take the shots. The result:

Carlton.gif

We can't guard the 3 and we can't hit 3's...looks like last year.
What did You expect? We have 1.5 real shooters on the team (green and cook). We prioritized going after has been washed up players that failed elsewhere (howard, Bradley, rondo) over actually fitting the roster to the present day NBA

Last edited:
i know it’s preseason but avery bradley looks like he’s washed defensively. caris levert was just toying with him lol

Seems to be most teams are playing the same team multiple times. Don't really care since its preseason but the threes and the damn injury already are a concern.

I'm not even talking about playing the Warriors. It's the fact they're playing three games in five days, including a game on Monday after returning from China.

I'm not even talking about playing the Warriors. It's the fact they're playing three games in five days, including a game on Monday after returning from China.
Ya man. We gotta rest guys next game. Coming back from China gotta be rough on these guys. It’s not just going there and playing. They had to deal with all this extra curricular stuff. Team will be sluggish and already showed up this last game. Guys were gassed

I'm pretty sure he will do what he did today. Play the starters for the 1st qtr then go to the bench the rest of the game. Not worried about it.

Vogel needs to load management LeBron next game. And maybe McGee and green too. They should just stay home

Man these ticket fees are crazy man... I found a few good seats but as soon ad I go to check out the fees make the tickets insane.

Then the "fee free" sites end up the same price as the ones with fees. Nuts.

Man these ticket fees are crazy man... I found a few good seats but as soon ad I go to check out the fees make the tickets insane.

Then the "fee free" sites end up the same price as the ones with fees. Nuts.
Fees are apart of the game in 2020

Can we just have one damn healthy season. Boogie already out but from here on PLEASE stay injury free!

Back
Top Bottom