**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's gonna take 2-3 months for this team to truly gel imo. We will have our share of frustrations but I'm heck of a lot more confident this year that the guys will eventually get it right and begin to assert themselves as the most dominant team in the league

I also think it’s important not to get too caught up on our regular season record....once we get in the playoffs i like our chances against ANYONE in 7 games, regardless of seeding.

Def going to be watching the big matchups under a microscope though...

Team will be 4-5th seed range. We don’t defend the 3 at all. Only 1 real shooter on the team. Recipe for disaster. Oh and average coach. Hope I’m wrong

What a moron Lebron is. His response to the China/Morey situation today was jaw dropping. And the confidence with which he spoke made it even more unbelievable. Is anyone courageous enough to speak in support of pro democracy protesters against an authoritarian communist regime? Sad times we live in. People so woke when it comes to gender pronouns but can’t speak up against oppression when there’s money involved.

solid game from dwight. all positive from him so
far, even shot 8/10 frm the line. cant wait to see his progress in mid season form.

What a moron Lebron is. His response to the China/Morey situation today was jaw dropping. And the confidence with which he spoke made it even more unbelievable. Is anyone courageous enough to speak in support of pro democracy protesters against an authoritarian communist regime? Sad times we live in. People so woke when it comes to gender pronouns but can’t speak up against oppression when there’s money involved.

Him and Silver should have said nothing. What they said has made it much worse.

LeBron defense any better this year? I haven't watched a game just not up for it, however if this game is any indication the season is going to be terrible.

LeBron has always talked about US issues (police brutality, college athletes getting paid, etc.) He's never talked about stuff going on in other countries that don't impact him. Is LeBron expected to provide his opinion on every geo-politcal issue going on? Should we ask him about Syria next?

Had Morey not tweeted that out, would anyone be asking LeBron's opinion on this issue? American businesses, athletes, etc. have been working in China for decades without a single question and now LeBron's a coward for not speaking on it?

LeBron has always talked about US issues (police brutality, college athletes getting paid, etc.) He's never talked about stuff going on in other countries that don't impact him. Is LeBron expected to provide his opinion on every geo-politcal issue going on? Should we ask him about Syria next?

Had Morey not tweeted that out, would anyone be asking LeBron's opinion on this issue? American businesses, athletes, etc. have been working in China for decades without a single question and now LeBron's a coward for not speaking on it?

if you’re gonna act woke and speak on social issues here, then you should side with freedom seeking people or just say no comment rather than side with China and criticize Morey.

7FBEA065-67A6-46F5-9CAC-B86B5027C869.png

if you’re gonna act woke and speak on social issues here, then you should side with freedom seeking people or just say no comment rather than side with China and criticize Morey.

7FBEA065-67A6-46F5-9CAC-B86B5027C869.png

LeBron never critized Morey. Morey even said he was uneducated on the matter.
Screenshot_20191015-094636_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191015-094636_Chrome.jpg

Cmon man can we NOT MAKE this thread political too, killing the vibe in here and the NBA thread....

Norvell looked good! Man kid can score that rock, like his assertiveness and decision making, hes pretty scrappy on D too, pleasantly surprised.

cacock is solid too, kinda remind me of jonathan williams, solid around the basket, good finisher.

was impressed with Dwight as well, had his hands all over the game. 6 assist + 8/10 from the free throw line very solid. There were a few times when he got the ball on the block and began to go into his package but passed out and found the open man really well.

Was not expecting that, watching dwight back when he was here, after he would catch the ball low and start to dribble it, wasn't no way he was giving it up, usually got stripped or forced to take tough shots. Just the little things he’s been doing, i like it.

caruso and the wings did a good job of following curry around making it hard for him, didnt allow him to get off at all.....young legs.

Very solid stuff to build on with our “others”

Back
Top Bottom