**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

5AAE7E82-57B5-4696-ADC4-261E8A16DB3D.jpeg

CarusoGAWD

Lakers site still Has some tickets at face value (not the ticket exchange section).

Majority of them are only single seats but I was lucky to find an area with two seats side by side

You know I looked at that and the prices for some of those tickets are higher than resale market.

But depending on the team they play, that might save some dough.

Y’all seen Alan foster video? This ***** is all cap. But I can see how he manipulates and exploits people. The way he speaks you wouldn’t think he’s like that

But he said what the pelicans didn’t know is Zo tore ligaments. Lmao that **** was reported right away. A grade 3 sprain = means torn.

He then claimed the lakers advised Zo to not get surgery. I think this might be partially true. I think Zo/Lavar prefer holistic approaches/natural healing over surgery. But I also think the lakers didn’t want surgery to possibly affect any trade possibilities. I think Zo flying to Cleveland for surgery was a ploy not to get traded. So that’s probably true

Running on concrete and on hills? That’s garbage. The cumulative impact wouldn’t be significant at this age

Basically mans just wants clout but he still tryna monetize off Zo name

Wait. Totally forgot about Daniels??? He played first game and played pretty well then saw no action next 3 games

I refuse to believe we can’t get Norvell some rotation mins with the starters

Just seeing highlights Norvell dropping 29 pts. Insert glasses meme* D'Angelo. Could be preseason fluke but his game is smooth and that release is pretty.

How many people have to get cut?
Just need at least 3 borderline 40 pct 3 pt shooters.

So excited.

Don’t we have 15 with Daniels, Caruso, boogie and THT? If THT goes to G League can we keep Norvell?

Back
Top Bottom