**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Went into the Clipper thread to read a few pages just for the lulz...

Thread is wack af man. Clips fans don't even know what the team needs more of, rebounding (bigs) or another guard lol.

Lakers by 10+ on opening night, easily.

No need to rush Kuz back. Season kicks off in about 48 hours.

Clippers and Jazz for the first two games. Could start 0-2. I feel we have to beat the Clippers without PG. Jazz gonna show how tough they could be.

Sports illustrated has us as the 5th seed in the west and losing in the first round...lmao

Not surprising, but Vogel said Kuzma is probably the team's third best player. Unless Davis plays center, I don't know how Kuzma is going to get his 30 MPG. And of course Davis doesn't want to player center, and McGee-Howard played well in pre-season.

Went into the Clipper thread to read a few pages just for the lulz...

Thread is wack af man. Clips fans don't even know what the team needs more of, rebounding (bigs) or another guard lol.

Lakers by 10+ on opening night, easily.

Ain't know the clippers had that many fans to have a thread.

Lakers gonna get destroyed by the clippers. Then lose to Utah. Then we going 80-0

Not surprising, but Vogel said Kuzma is probably the team's third best player. Unless Davis plays center, I don't know how Kuzma is going to get his 30 MPG. And of course Davis doesn't want to player center, and McGee-Howard played well in pre-season.

If/when he's right, Kuz should get all the burn.

When Bron plays 30ish, AD maybe 36-37. Kuz can get 35+.
When AD plays 30ish, Bron 35, Kuz should get 35+.
When one of them rest a game, he def should get 35-38ish.

He's the one baby. He's the one with low(est) miles. Everyone else should be at ~68-70 games, Kuz should be 75+.

In my opinion.

The way Vogel has been doing his rotations with AD playing the whole 1st quarter, I think Kuz checks in when Bron sits late in the 1st and then starts the 2nd next to Dwight. Then he'll get a couple minutes with Bron who has actually been running the 4 when he gets in the 2nd quarter with KCP or green at the 3. KCP's minutes gotta go to kuz. McGee might not play at all in the 4th

He's the one baby. He's the one with low(est) miles. Everyone else should be at ~68-70 games, Kuz should be 75+.

In my opinion.
You want kuz to die.

16DBD0AF-6B1C-4116-A269-676900283FFA.jpeg

idk if this was seen in here but Did they just admit to tampering??
2+ years is almost the time we Kawhi said he could return to action in SA :nerd:

In my opinion.
Bron should hover around 32, Davis around 35 and Kuzma around 30, I think.
The way Vogel has been doing his rotations with AD playing the whole 1st quarter, I think Kuz checks in when Bron sits late in the 1st and then starts the 2nd next to Dwight. Then he'll get a couple minutes with Bron who has actually been running the 4 when he gets in the 2nd quarter with KCP or green at the 3. KCP's minutes gotta go to kuz. McGee might not play at all in the 4th
If Davis can play 6-8 minutes at center each game, and Kuzma can masquerade as a small forward for a few minutes, then he should get to around 30 MPG.

If Davis can play 6-8 minutes at center each game, and Kuzma can masquerade as a small forward for a few minutes, then he should get to around 30 MPG.

I think Kuz might actually be better as a 3. I saw some numbers that showed his defense against 3s was a lot better than 4s. Now it looks like he might be back by Friday or Sunday

Kuzma will have the opportunity to get a full-contact practice in on Wednesday and Thursday, according to Vogel. If all goes well during that time, Kuzma could make his regular season debut as soon as Friday, when the Lakers are scheduled to take on the Utah Jazz. If not, he’ll get another chance on Sunday against the Charlotte Hornets. Both games will be at Staples Center.

Back
Top Bottom