2020 NBA Draft Lottery Thread

You'll be good with the 6th pick
giphy.gif

Gonna be laugh-out-loud quality when the Knicks dip to 5. :lol: Kevin Knox and Cam Reddish future

At some point the Mavs gotta catch a break and move up. Not even to one. Just any sort of positive movement.

Been talking bout oops from Trey to Zion since like last November...today is the day ! highlight factory bout to be live again in ATL :pimp:

But then again Nick Gilbert gon be in the building and yall know how that usually goes for the Cavs :lol: :smh:

Reactions: OTG
Lakers win the lottery tonight and the collective “it was rigged” butthurt flows throughout the league.

Rob and Jeanie proceed to find a way to screw things up regardless.

Man I really hope the Pelicans don’t somehow end up with Zion. Would be the worst situation possible cause they’d be banking on him to be their LeBron.

Hawks are THE best situation for him. Suns could also potentially be great if they come out of this summer with D-Lo/Rozier-Booker-Oubre-Zion-Ayton.

i really hope certain situations dont end up with him, just because of their previous and/or ongoing BS

Man I really hope the Pelicans don’t somehow end up with Zion. Would be the worst situation possible cause they’d be banking on him to be their LeBron.
What are you talking about? If NO gets Zion they can package him with AD and trade them to the Lakers for the Ball family and Magic the social media savant.

Back
Top Bottom