New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can see 8/8 maybe 9-7 .... if Eli has any protection ... 10 is a possibility .... nfc east games are mostly 50/50... let’s say they win 2 of those .... they beat 3 in the afc east ... that’s 5 wins .... with winnable Games lions /cards/bucks ....
8-8??? 9-7??? Draaaaaake???

Wining 7 games would be a blessing with our QB and Roster.

10-6 :lol::lol:

Loafin. Defense will give up 30 ppg, teams will game plan for Barkley, stacking the box against us. We don’t have the WR who could take them short slants to the house anymore. Like others said we’ll be lucky for 7. Could see us losing vs. Cards Jets and Buffalo. Swept by one in the division and splitting the others.

Did Adam Shef say that we’re most likely getting Rosen? If we give up a 1st man I’m out til this old **** DG is outta here

giants are gonna walk away this week with a new QB to backup eli. can't see them going into season with same guys

I hope to get Allen at 6 and Haskins or Lock at 17 or trade up a bit to get them and def down to get rosen and use 17 on RT or another pass rusher

i have feeling giants are picking haskins at 6.....started off that was the guy for them and then it faded away and they are now linked to every other QB.....what on earth did this guy do to cool them off on him? nothing they wanted to kill scent.

haskins at 6 pass rusher at 17, burns would be great at that spot

if allen is there at 6, that might just be too good for giants to pass up tho

Last edited:
i'm lost this team could have had allen and traded up to get jones if they liked him so much or take risk that he falls to you!
wonder if skins even had interest or were they putting it out there so they can get their guy haskins.
i just hope haskins is not on skins

never know maybe we got the best QB drafted since mahomes.......

what a joke...take haskins... and if yall really wanted allen im sure he woulda been there at #17... they shoulda took best player available then took a qb at #17...

i'm lost this team could have had allen and traded up to get jones if they liked him so much or take risk that he falls to you!
wonder if skins even had interest or were they putting it out there so they can get their guy haskins.
i just hope haskins is not on skins

never know maybe we got the best QB drafted since mahomes.......

That's where I'm at with it. I wanted Haskins but it is what it is. None of these QB's are Andrew Luck or Cam coming out. None are sure things. Just gotta hope Jones puts the work in.

thing thats scary about jones is i read that his arm is weakest of all these QBs......also heard that a bunch of teams said he had the best workout.....but thats the benefit of being friends with the mannings they can guide him to show out.....ugh we just gotta hope we got it right.....end of the day there will be the guy who is legit best QB in this draft and on a team for 17 years hope its our guy but it will be painful if its haskins and jones is out the league....

fun fact
giants have drafted the senior bowl MVP 3 years in a row
wow

what i dont understand is the giants needed a QB badly... they passed last year on barkley which makes sense cuz hes a generational talent.. this year they really need a qb and they finally drafted one... but they didnt pick haskins who was the best qb available at #6... instead they pick daniel jones who woulda been available at #17 i dont get it... either draft haskins at #6 or get oliver or allen at #6 and be racist and hope for jones to drop to #17

so giants passed on the better talent according to you based on race.....got it....their history shows that when they had GM who held his job way too long and was black and started black QB over eli for a game.....makes sense.....its too funny to me that people really think teams that have their entire front off grade players decided to pass on a player that you think they had graded higher for white QB.....its too funny

why can't it be that the giants valued him as a top 10 QB and didnt want to risk him getting picked 10 or higher by another team rather than waiting to pick him at 17

haskins free falling....guess the love wasnt really out there for that stud...

what i dont understand is the giants needed a QB badly... they passed last year on barkley which makes sense cuz hes a generational talent.. this year they really need a qb and they finally drafted one... but they didnt pick haskins who was the best qb available at #6... instead they pick daniel jones who woulda been available at #17 i dont get it... either draft haskins at #6 or get oliver or allen at #6 and be racist and hope for jones to drop to #17

They picked the right guy both years , nobody is forcing you to be a Giants fan .

^ they never had a black qb start for the giants... and when geno smith started everyone was fired the gm and the coach... but at the same time this has nothing to do with geno smith being black and starting for eli... they fired the gm and coach for underperforming and for benching eli who they have loyalty towards since he got 2 chips which makes sense... but in the history of the giants before geno smith they never had a black qb at all or even considered drafting one

^ they never had a black qb start for the giants... and when geno smith started everyone was fired the gm and the coach... but at the same time this has nothing to do with geno smith being black and starting for eli... they fired the gm and coach for underperforming and for benching eli who they have loyalty towards since he got 2 chips which makes sense... but in the history of the giants before geno smith they never had a black qb at all or even considered drafting one

There's only been 13 or 14 good black qb's in the NFL ALL time , don't act like it's a Giants only issue.

crap haskins on skins......gotta hope hes a bust and our guy is a stud.......if its other way around we could be browns 2.0 for 10 years

Back
Top Bottom