New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Bradberry signing......no need to draft CB

Clowney next......injury prone yup but i feel like gambling.....maybe we get lucky and he plays 3 full good seasons out of 5.....

then sign littleton and decent RT

I didn't know Jones was 6'5". A year learning from Eli and he could be the GOAT NYG qb with his size & potential. 🤷🏾‍♂️

such great memories......
lets get another super bowl this decade! keep the memories coming!

Im pissed at Martinez signing dude can't cover and packers fans seem to have nothing but bad things to say about him......littleton can COVER and was just a bit more $...he was best LB on market 3 yeas 35 mil......huge let down for me.....

i suspect they draft Simmons then address RT with 2nd round pick, maybe they trade up to late first round.

Simmons is so gifted i can see him helping with pass rush a bit and be that do it all LB

AT is best tackle we had here in 8+ years, yes day 1, playing in SEC dude allowed 37 pressures! 3 seasons! love the pick, hope he can move to LT day 1. FSolder......solder allowed 57 pressures in 2019, 7 more than any other player!!! insane.........no idea how good this guy will be but i'm confident he will be as good as the tackles we had during super bowl years at WORST....hes no flowers!

i'm cool drafting RT or C round 2! but we should get pass rusher, Matos seems good!

mckinney is going to be a beast.....hope this bama safety sticks! seems like he can cover better than that other forgotten guy

2-4 wins this season.

New GM this offseason.

Possibly a new QB unless he has a crazy good season but doubt it.

Hope Evan Engram can stay healthy.

This defense and offense will be piss poor.

BOOK IT

Last edited:
Jones looked great in year 1, even if he regresses this year, he will be around next. I think he will be better this year, just needs to cut down on the TOs as we all know.

Typical Giants loss. Terrible turnover and then game gets out of control.

Daniel Jones had some impressive plays though.

Run blocking has to get better. That was awful. Defense was in the back field every time Saquon touched the ball.

What stood out the most was the coaching staff. These players had the best effort and execution I’ve seen from the Giants in a long time. You can see talent is lacking but effort was there. I really like our DC, think this coaching staff has real potential.

Team will win about 4-5 games .... as long as they played hard and improve from week to week ..... run blocking is awful

First half was real bad. Second half was much better. This team doesn’t have much talent. Not sure what the **** people were talking about 6-8 wins. There’s almost no talent on this team.

Sad to see 26 go down. Hope he fully recovers.

Not sold on Daniel Jones at all. He looked pretty ****in awful today.

Idk if this is the spot for it. But does anyone know if the MetLife team store is doing phone orders? Or if anyone can help out. I’m looking for a Nike Elite Eli Manning jersey size 40 to replace the one I recently lost on my move to Cali. And being I’m not in New York anymore I can’t hit up shops hoping and I’ve run into dead ends on eBay. Any info would help.
Let’s go Big Blue.

Idk if this is the spot for it. But does anyone know if the MetLife team store is doing phone orders? Or if anyone can help out. I’m looking for a Nike Elite Eli Manning jersey size 40 to replace the one I recently lost on my move to Cali. And being I’m not in New York anymore I can’t hit up shops hoping and I’ve run into dead ends on eBay. Any info would help.
Let’s go Big Blue.

1. I don't know

2. You might have an issue finding an Eli because I don't think they made any of his jerseys with the new cut.

You might want to ask here about the store or finding the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom