2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FEBRUARY 2012 QS
ff6e9e41e60f7507c7ae940e27ba6e79.jpg

f225abb3493de981c4f30f507eb6d161.jpg

b49d834770bd457b2c2c1d4db000c8a8.jpg

08ddd4ac35e61cb851844b58b13f3ab7.jpg

bc993faebb744989cf6510681d874e24.jpg

Not really aurprised that most of these are whack.

Nike SB's MO of late has been to release whack dunk GR's and throw a pretty dope dunk QS in the mix every blue moon to keep the SB name alive.

Not really aurprised that most of these are whack.

Nike SB's MO of late has been to release whack dunk GR's and throw a pretty dope dunk QS in the mix every blue moon to keep the SB name alive.

tiff mids are lookin ok haha. and the quickstrike green ones.. i might get some haha i needa step my sb game up anyways :tongue:

tiff mids are lookin ok haha. and the quickstrike green ones.. i might get some haha i needa step my sb game up anyways :tongue:

i cant see myself buying anymore sbs the gucci were there final ones for me i guess.... its over

i cant see myself buying anymore sbs the gucci were there final ones for me i guess.... its over

I like those, I've never glorified Nike SB's.  I like the handful that I have, and I proceeded to rock them extensively.

If I get my hands on those black/blue joints they will go straight into the rotation.  Nice and simple black shoe, the blue sole is a nice touch.

The only SB's that I have DS are the BTTYS, personal SB GOAT.  Too clean, every time I bust them out the box I put them back in 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
.  Haven't been able to complete the set, sitting on UNLV, St. John, Syracuse (
smokin.gif
), and Kentucky (
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
).

I like those, I've never glorified Nike SB's.  I like the handful that I have, and I proceeded to rock them extensively.

If I get my hands on those black/blue joints they will go straight into the rotation.  Nice and simple black shoe, the blue sole is a nice touch.

The only SB's that I have DS are the BTTYS, personal SB GOAT.  Too clean, every time I bust them out the box I put them back in 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
.  Haven't been able to complete the set, sitting on UNLV, St. John, Syracuse (
smokin.gif
), and Kentucky (
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
).

Back
Top Bottom