2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

When's the last time we made the featured page? De La lows?

frontpage.PNG
We were gonna have tons of people and lurkers swinging by without the extra pub. Yup, this weekend is gonna be a blast.

My nephew just got in and said that, they are placing tickets in boxes. If you have a yellow ticket in your box you are allowed to purchase the yellow pair. Smaller sizes are selling out fast.
That seems pretty fair but sucks for the people who lined up expecting to get a pair of yellows

Found out my local shop is getting the diamonds, but the largest size they have is a 12. It’s been this way for a couple years now and the shop owner said he’s constantly asking the Nike rep to send FSR for Dunk releases, but he hasn’t had any luck. Anyone else have this issue with their spot?

Pairs were set to the side. This happened at a number of smaller shops in NYC when the Black Pigeon SB dropped. Some stores only got 4-6 pairs total.

Pairs were set to the side. This happened at a number of smaller shops in NYC when the Black Pigeon SB dropped. Some stores only got 4-6 pairs total.

Nah, for this specific release for some reason, 13s are sparse. Shops that generally get 13s aren't getting any, others are only getting 1, while there are already a ton of shops that only get 8-12.

Nah, for this specific release for some reason, 13s are sparse. Shops that generally get 13s aren't getting any, others are only getting 1, while there are already a ton of shops that only get 8-12.
This has been my plight forever ... I remember I wanted the Nike SB Goretex (sucker for grey sneakers) And size 13's were Nowhere to be found! Had me heated fam.. Makes me also regret selling my Hawaii's after getting them for like $180 because these 13's are just scarce!

Haven't posted here in awhile but looking at Ebay, I was searching for Forbes lows (the wheat suede pair).

It looks like there was a recent release? Pairs went to outlets (see no box tops on ebay)?

I'm confused...

Yeah. I seen some at my clearance stores but no luck on my size or I would have scooped one up for $49.

Recent release was just from last year.

Back
Top Bottom