2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3935C882-4360-4C37-B234-DAE6F293C70E.gif
lmao what’s the name of this gif again? Totally forgot

I was dismissive of this thinking at first, but pre diamond and pre black pigeon hysteria fired up outside this forum this close to release.

Hopeful that the purples will at least give us a fighting chance at retail, but if not I can see them down to that 160-200 resell point fairly quick. I’d have no issues there

Fairweather SB fans realized with the Pigeons last year and now with the Diamonds this year that there just isn’t an aftermarket that they can exploit...Just false temporary hype is all both turned out to be...

Good timing that the purple lobs are releasing sooo closely to the Diamonds in my estimation...

Hate to say it but the only way hype will be put back on an SB Dunk is if Nike gives a collaboration to a certain rapper and / or a couple athletes who all shall remain nameless...Even then I wouldn’t see anything other than those models fetching a premium (At least in terms of recent releases), not the overall brand...Not saying it’ll never happen but I think we’re safely in a hype free zone for the time being...

Been away from the forums for a bit, but easing back in—

Anybody going after those Stussy Blazers this weekend? :smokin

If you want hype with sb's they need to retro the og hyped model's.

I don't mind where it is now...but I can tell Nike is trying to figure out how to make a splash.

I might be speaking wwwaaaaayyyy too soon, but due to hearing so little on the Purple Lobsters, that are supposed to be dropping in like 11 days, it does look like these'll be easier to grab than the Diamonds. Which is good for everyone.

I hope so man #RetailorBust. Took L's on the Sweaters last year and the Diamonds this year :frown: But Ive ate well other than those with the help of you fine fellows :smile:

Agreed on all points. Not to mention the concord and Doernbecher collection, and the general spending that happens this time of year anyway..should ease some of the traffic around this release

Fairweather SB fans realized with the Pigeons last year and now with the Diamonds this year that there just isn’t an aftermarket that they can exploit...Just false temporary hype is all both turned out to be...

Good timing that the purple lobs are releasing sooo closely to the Diamonds in my estimation...

Hate to say it but the only way hype will be put back on an SB Dunk is if Nike gives a collaboration to a certain rapper and / or a couple athletes who all shall remain nameless...Even then I wouldn’t see anything other than those models fetching a premium (At least in terms of recent releases), not the overall brand...Not saying it’ll never happen but I think we’re safely in a hype free zone for the time being...

I don't necessarily agree. Resellers will still be after the lobsters. Resellers are always after their white whale. And a sneaker that cost $110 is perfect for them. It's not like a FOG Nike.

With Diamond's and Pigeons both were going for $200+ early, before the prices dropped

I don't necessarily agree. Resellers will still be after the lobsters. Resellers are always after their white whale. And a sneaker that cost $110 is perfect for them. It's not like a FOG Nike.

With Diamond's and Pigeons both were going for $200+ early, before the prices dropped

I think his intention was that broader resellers won’t be on these as hard as they were the other two “hyped” releases. Aka the 17 year old rich kids with their parents’ CCs

Are the Stussy Mids Nike Exclusive? The usual Spots i know are only getting the lows apparently.

Back
Top Bottom