2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BFAF3A91-836D-445B-A656-0730128798E7.png

:nerd:

jesus how many trash color renditions can they make of them trash lobsters

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m not a fan of the F&F nonsense. They should just make everything available to consumers everywhere in QS allocations. It’s kinda pointless to me. I’d love to see a QS Yellow Lobster some day. They gotta knock it off with the F&F ****.

Fairweather SB fans realized with the Pigeons last year and now with the Diamonds this year that there just isn’t an aftermarket that they can exploit...Just false temporary hype is all both turned out to be...

Good timing that the purple lobs are releasing sooo closely to the Diamonds in my estimation...

Hate to say it but the only way hype will be put back on an SB Dunk is if Nike gives a collaboration to a certain rapper and / or a couple athletes who all shall remain nameless...Even then I wouldn’t see anything other than those models fetching a premium (At least in terms of recent releases), not the overall brand...Not saying it’ll never happen but I think we’re safely in a hype free zone for the time being...

Don’t hate to say it just say it. I hope the hype stays non existent really hope they can wear allllllll the off white in the world until there heart is content. Leave the state of SB where it is a little hype but not unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom