2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

carolinakickg carolinakickg @trainspotter these Gatos fit amazing thank y'all very much for the perfect sizing recommendation!!
IMG_20181206_235444.jpg

Sick

I agree the F&F stuff is dumb because it’s not for friends and family
It’s for hype building

But as long as the ugliest is the limited one then I’m good
Can’t imagine orange lobs will be all that good looking

I agree the F&F stuff is dumb because it’s not for friends and family
It’s for hype building

But as long as the ugliest is the limited one then I’m good
Can’t imagine orange lobs will be all that good looking
They should’ve made all the lobster F and F

3 more lobster colors? Nike really trying too hard now. Purple looks cool. Green meh. One new color is enough. I may be the only one who feels this way.

Definitely **** the Celtics :lol:, but I'm more of a person who wears green and earth tones stuff. Would love to get my hands on the green pair if possible.

Does anyone know the going rate for DS size 9-9.5 Red Supreme Blazers with original everything?

Greens are nice, but I'm feelin' the purples more. Curious to see the other color and how they're planning to release them. And still no update on special packaging?

Friends and Family pairs are such a joke.

Why come out with a completely different color scheme your paying customers have no chance of getting?
If they cant make the release pair good enough for friends and family then scrap the shoe. Its a slap in the face to customers. Just my 2 cent.

I totally agree with everyone that has an issue with F&F pairs. It’s literally saying “hey, look at these. Don’t worry about how dope or hideous they might be, there’s only 25 on earth, and you have to really ‘know’ someone to get them. You’ll never own or ever even see them in person, but just wanted you to know. You’re welcome.”
I don’t get it, and think it’s dumb. I wouldn’t even have such a problem if these F&F pairs were instead a super limited, raffle only type thing. But why show me some **** that’s literally unobtainable, and show all these “famous” and connected people with them? How does that hype me up one bit?

I got those pink NBA Bruins for my wife. They look really really nice on her. I usually keep a solid pink SB flow going for her, and these are probably my favorites. I didn't expect that. Pictures don't do them justice.

Back
Top Bottom