2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Your post got me thinking what other lobsters they could do. Albino lobster white suede and leather and an iridescent swoosh. WTL (What The Lobster) a mix of all the releases in 1 shoe. People would probably go crazy for this one.
Albino lobster would be dope. And of course a WTL would be amazing. Lol

These green lobsters are making me thirsty!
tenor.gif

As per usual no access, actually now that I think about it I've never gotten access to something I've wanted. Not even once. Hopefully one of these raffles pulls through or I'm about to go 0/5 on the last few sbs ive wanted to buy.(jesus a year ago I would never have believed that)

On feet today

20190111_114156.jpg

As per usual no access, actually now that I think about it I've never gotten access to something I've wanted. Not even once. Hopefully one of these raffles pulls through or I'm about to go 0/5 on the last few sbs ive wanted to buy.(jesus a year ago I would never have believed that)

On feet today

20190111_114156.jpg
sheesh that elephant print is still crispy as hell, nice wear

No access, but I did hit at my local. They are letting me pick them up today, 'cos it's gonna snow tomorrow.

Glad to see some other W's. Thank god I did get access to these sweet/trash Jordan 6's... *rolls eyes*

Still have Tactics, Civil, Civilist, and Caliroots entries, but can't imagine I'll hit again.

Damn....no luck on the 510 Skate drawing. Oh well....not in the cards. Just got SNKRs app left and I am good after.

Looking to make the Lewis marnells my first mids. I think there was a link for retail a week or two ago. If someone can point me to a size 13? Cheers

The instagram buzz is that if you took an "L" on black pigeons, they are taking care of you this time. I hope that's true.

Weirdly, black pigeons were one of the only W's I've had on SNKRS. Was battling a poor cell connection on a random soccer field in the boonies. Somehow I hit at 10:10.

Back
Top Bottom