2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If only. Bought for 30 to make extra 100 on resale. Put a commissions on the extra 70 profit and I make 60 bucks for doing nothing and get satisfaction of selling to hypebeast dopes. Was a good trade fam. Peace.

$70 difference between regular and special box. Minus $30 for extra box and another $5-$10 for extra fees for higher sale price. You looking at $30-$35 extra MAX.

Enjoy your Applebee’s. I heard they still got the 2 for 20, that should be in your price range :wink:

I see plenty of people who will not buy a pair of shoes if it does not have the original shoebox. This has been something that's made me lose sales, too. I've been asked to sell shoeboxes alone and have seen people on facebook groups seeking to buy specific boxes. I hate keeping shoeboxes but I've gotten in the habit of doing so in case I ever sell anything so I don't have to hear a grown man whine about not getting cardboard.

I’m thinking about going to the drop next week at EB. I wonder what the people that wear pigeon dunks get that staples recommended people wear them. Hopefully you get moved to the front of the line or something :rofl:

Man. Hit for 1 of 8 pairs of Pandas at my local. And came up on these via the Premier restock. Feels good to have some karma come back my way.
E0BCD931-82E4-4D3A-8AF9-AF47E3323E5E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom