2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It’s almost as if the recent panda pigeon release had an effect on the resale price of older pigeon shoes. smart move not selling them yet, im sure the price may hit $500 one day (especially since the SB hype is back and these are super limited)

Whew! close call....

2F41D771-DF01-4F5A-A932-2746630F7EC5.jpeg
It seems the pleather on the Smurfy ones is softer
I really like both colorways

Wale has stayed rocking SBs, but “bringing them back”? Naw. Nike brought them back by using celebs and other hype tactics to hype them. And by dropping remixes of classic pairs/collabs.

you live anywhere near NYC? its going to be a ****show but the extra butter release might be the last chance to get them for retail. You could be patient and wait for it to dip. Prices shouldnt stay that high forever.
No I’m in Florida. Imma be patient and just follow them on stockx. When I see a good price I’ll jump. But for now imma just browse some other dunks. So many gems like other members said to dwell on these.

I don’t think recent trends are too applicable here. The purples got down close to 200-215, and have climbed back up higher. With the hysteria over NSB now I don’t think we can say they’ll drop as low as we’d like anymore.

I'd be very surprised to see the Greens drop in price anytime within the next year or two. Especially if they are going to keep pumping out limited pairs.

Purples, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom