2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

45C1E03E-96B5-40F8-87C1-78178B3B5021.jpeg

I want to like the NBA Dunk Highs, but like someone else said before, the navy liner on the black has always been weird to me. They’re solid, but not the color combo for me. dcypoe81 dcypoe81 you're totally right. These with the Lakers colors would’ve been dope IMO. Or NSB, if you’re reading this, you should’ve made these in Supersonics colors! I’d get 2 pairs if these were Sonics colors!!!

Hi I have a sizing question. If I’m a size 10.5 in all Jordans, size 11 in Air Max 97, size 11 in SB lows. Would I be a 10.5 or 11 in SB highs? Thanks!

Considering that the SB line and the NBA collaborated, this seems pretty in place.
I agree. It just feels/looks like Nike put out a memo telling dudes to start rocking SBs. That’s good marketing for the masses IMO, but just feels not completely genuine at the same time.

Soo I just bit the bullet and bought from a local Skate shop here in columbus #embassy is the name.. However upon getting home.. im misiing the Nike SB hang-tag smh strings also.. So i called another SB store unheardof of in cincinnati only form him to tell me “Yea our pairs came with the hang-tag” .... pureee ****ery! :angry:

Attachments

• EA17725B-DA3C-4930-B8AB-6727E32EA32C.jpeg
    EA17725B-DA3C-4930-B8AB-6727E32EA32C.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 31
Hey guys, anyone with the cavs know how the fit is? I'm normally a 9.5 and the last 2 pairs of highs I got were the silver boxes and momofukus and I found them a bit tight.

Just curious how these new cavs are. Thanks!
Noticed you posted about sizing. I’m also wondering if I should size up from my regular 10.5 Jordan sizing. I wear 11 SB lows. But not sure how High SBs are.

What other NBA guys have rocked SBs other than PJ Tucker (who wears all kinds of stuff and has a ridiculous collection), Kyrie (who skated as a kid and has multiple SB inspired pairs on his own line) and LeBron (Nike's premier athlete)?

What other NBA guys have rocked SBs other than PJ Tucker (who wears all kinds of stuff and has a ridiculous collection), Kyrie (who skated as a kid and has multiple SB inspired pairs on his own line) and LeBron (Nike's premier athlete)?

Jordan Clarkson and Julius Randle for sure.

Today’s wear. Back to the black shoe gum sole debate...momos don’t seem to get enough love

Ditto what someone else said above... I just found them so uncomfortable, and wound up selling. It hurt too, because I love David Chang and the Momofuku restaurants (had my birthday dinner at Nishi last year).

That said, it's a very dope shoe.

Ditto what someone else said above... I just found them so uncomfortable, and wound up selling. It hurt too, because I love David Chang and the Momofuku restaurants (had my birthday dinner at Nishi last year).

That said, it's a very dope shoe.
Gotta get a shoe stretcher for denim shoes. My chirping birds are soooo comfortable. But I had to stretch them.

Back
Top Bottom