2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot_2019-01-23-19-22-49.png
Screenshot_2019-01-23-19-22-29.png
Screenshot_2019-01-23-19-13-24.png

Hey guys I need your expertise. I have the opportunity to finally cop a pair of quags in my size. I'm a little torn, they cost $80 after shipping but it looks like the suede can use some real love. Do you guys think I can hit these with an eraser and then rejuvenate the suede with mink oil? I've never used mink oil so im skeptical. P.s apologize in advance for the ****ty upload , my phone is so weird when it comes to uploading photos on here smh
THEREs people on instagram that do miracle restorations from what I’ve seen, never done it personally...might be worth a shot

Last edited:
Ok... For the NBA x SB pack... I can only choose one cause of my budget... The dunk highs or Janoski slip on???

Seeing as how there's a raffle online for the panda pigeons on the website, is it safe to assume there WON'T be a line at Extra Butter on Friday?

This is great. Staple releasing the Pandas at the perfect time on his site. Direct from a big banner on the homepage you click through:

Shipping Delays
From January 14th thru 29th, our warehouse will be doing internal audits. There will be a delay on any orders placed during this time period and we will have limited to no products shipped. Prior orders may also face delays due to the audits.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom