2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well. No bag came with my dunk lows from CCS. They got here today and I love the look and feel of them, just not thrilled about the black scuffs on both mid soles. Hopefully it’s something that can be removed easily with a Jason Markk wipe.

That's such a weird connection with the whole DogWalker strain. But, the more I think about it, I think I'm in on them. SBs are just so crazy, that I know I'd kick myself eventually for passing up on such a unique pair, especially with them being the 4/20 release as I've grabbed the last 2 pairs. I couldn't care less about the weed connection though. So in recent history we will have a green, spacey low with obvious space/high connection, a mint and greyish mid that is named and colored to mimic the actual strain, and now a high that only uses the name, but colored based on the actual meaning of the name, a "dog walker." Yeah, must have.

On a related note, more so than any pair of shoes I've ever bought, the "dog walker" name and connection would totally be embraced by my wife. She doesn't need to know the actual inspiration. :lol::lol:

6A400C18-654A-456C-A858-B32DC3338EEE.png
Don’t know if these are customs or an upcoming release. But detail is a little nice for a custom. But overall design is not working.
Why the black toebox? Would've looked better IMO with a brown fur toebox to match the heel collar.

Sneaker news just posted this.

Despite the ebbs and flows of the popularity of SB Dunks, what has stayed consistent is the annual tradition of releasing a cannibis-themed sneaker around the April 20th date. Coming next month is this “Dog Walker” edition that features an eclectic mix of canine-related patterns and fur colors on the various panels of the shoe, while the orange canvas shoes mimic the dog collar with the tag at the end. Although the connection to 4/20 doesn’t seem apparent just yet, the hairy green suede could allude to the recreational substance similar to how Todd Bratrud’s “Skunk Dunks” expressed its tie to weed. Check the full photo ahead and stay tuned for updates.

Thats a quick no look pass on the Dog Walkers and a **** yeah on the Pipe Bags! I like the Dog Walkers though, they get an A+ in my book for creativity.

Got my $80 mids and $50 bruins today

The mids are dope. Last mids I got was in 2007. Nubuck is exactly the same as the purple lobsters and the pebbled swoosh is pretty nice and I usually hate pebbled Nike Sb leather. The white laces first of course and we’ll throw the blacks in when they’re well done.
The bulls bruins are SUPER dope. Some nice changes to these with the thicker tread on the outsole and smaller swoosh. They’re practically a Blazer premium SE in a low version with the same sole. The leather feels nice and soft with the wrinkly paint on top that scratches off rather easily. Red laces I had from some CONS or maybe the lost art bruins I forget where but they’re identical to the black pair that came with these.

Nike SB is killing it lately. Frog blazers and these upcoming Jordans and 4/20 releases.. literally everything on the radar is decent.

SlZXGNg.jpg

vKhwB9K.jpg

Back
Top Bottom