2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Scored these for $145 on StockX. Box and inserts were pristine, I was shocked.
066FBE8A-88B7-4161-B335-E9EEC64A1484.jpeg

Damn I always wanted a pair of SOL's too... not even putting in another insole would help or is it the toebox?

What are those? Those are nice!
I'm a grumpy old fart who won't wear anything new tooling, but the "leather" on statues was incredibly stiff.

C&Ks were a collab with Dutch music group C-mon and Kypski, black box release. Not released in the U.S. but a lot of pairs made it over by way of ebay etc. I bought my pair off Shotgun12 from solecollector who was based in the Netherlands and had a great size 12 collection of SBs many years ago.

I'm a grumpy old fart who won't wear anything new tooling, but the "leather" on statues was incredibly stiff.

C&Ks were a collab with Dutch music group C-mon and Kypski, black box release. Not released in the U.S. but a lot of pairs made it over by way of ebay etc. I bought my pair off Shotgun12 from solecollector who was based in the Netherlands and had a great size 12 collection of SBs many years ago.
Nike needs to stop retroing old stuff and build a brand with the new generation! Let’s start with fixing the model and materials of the dunk @nike

Nike needs to stop retroing old stuff and build a brand with the new generation! Let’s start with fixing the model and materials of the dunk @nike

Lmao!!!! New stuff lacks creativity and effort, if you never experienced the old stuff then you will never appreciate it. The new is all you will ever know. That’s like telling Jordan Brand to stop making retro’s , we all see how that’s going.

Function over form. I think Nike has more proper skate shoes out there, vs. days of old. Skaters are wearing more Nike shoes and gear than I think I've ever seen. We might be pining for the glory days, but I don't think the SB Team is focused on winning back the sneaker culture...

Back
Top Bottom