2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The only autograph’s I have are from Lance Mountain. This is from his original SB drop, the orange Blazer. This was made to commemorate the occasion.

75D03340-3EB3-4E7D-844E-750FE474B6CE.jpeg

And this is the only other autograph I have. I thought the deck was cool, and he was selling them direct as autographed. He forgot to sign mine, so I sent it back to him, and he customized it with a doughboy doodle and a little saying.

A522A7D5-1BEB-46E5-B986-DDAEE3F461D7.jpeg
Super dope

Has any other size 12ers noticed a difference in fit in the last year? For a while around 2014-2017, i felt like every dunk I bought was fitting really snug. recently they're back to feeling similar to some of my older box color pairs.

Has any other size 12ers noticed a difference in fit in the last year? For a while around 2014-2017, i felt like every dunk I bought was fitting really snug. recently they're back to feeling similar to some of my older box color pairs.
yes indeed...definitely feel the same

Yea I don’t like autographs on shoes since I wear them.

My little cousin did get Kaep’s Sig on a of Fear if God Skylons fornme for Christmas.

Mail Call! I remember seeing these in NYC right before EURO 2004 started. They were out of my size and I never got a pair. 15 years later, I finally have a pair! I want to track down a pair of DS Portugal's next. Did they release any other shoes to coincide with EURO 2004 and the Nike Total 90 kit designs?

Mail Call! I remember seeing these in NYC right before EURO 2004 started. They were out of my size and I never got a pair. 15 years later, I finally have a pair! I want to track down a pair of DS Portugal's next. Did they release any other shoes to coincide with EURO 2004 and the Nike Total 90 kit designs?

Did you get those buy those from Japan? Size 11?

Back
Top Bottom