2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20190315_170004.jpg jkjk
But the sn and avi how?

Yeah, I should've known...but this is why I love NT :rofl:

Will the Nike SB x Air Jordan 1 Lakers be impossible to cop in the DMV / VA area?

I know of UBIQ that might be an option.

Creme321 as well but that’s too far for me.

Commonwealth?

Missed an early light bone drop while I was getting my Travis 1s but I'm warming up to them (or maybe just accepting the LA/CHI are a myth)

Does the bone rub off to anything or does that stay bone?

Ok now the black/washed corals seem to be selling out in some stores... are we in bizarro world now? What’s up with all the hype on GRs these days

Ok now the black/washed corals seem to be selling out in some stores... are we in bizarro world now? What’s up with all the hype on GRs these days

It’s a new world. Most the people buying them do t realize you can’t really flip GRs and they also don’t realize how GRs rollout. Either way if you want em you’ll have em. They ain’t dropped that. Many places yet and premier will restock also I’m sure

Remember when premier did a week of re-drops of dunks. They did like 1 a day for a week.
That’s because premier we’re rolling out there new app that’s is useless now , only thing that drop in the app was the blank pigeons
blacksheep did that a while back , was call behind the crates or something similar.. the good old days before the hype

going to premier for the raffle tomorrow , most likely they have in-store pairs of the corals/black dunks

any way you could log in for me and enter? don't feel like driving 1 hour 45 mins just to enter...
I try to do that with my wife log in for the dog walkers and it won’t let you enter the raffle with the same device , only way is to have another phone on hand ...

Back
Top Bottom