2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

tumblr_pigzhzw6Bm1v38k6mo1_400.gif

Please do.

Just grapped a grail from 2012, and one of my favorite pairs from 2006. SBs are clearly on the hype train currently, but I got the pairs for a decent price. Pumped!

The green lobster prices are getting out of hand...
I was hoping to cop a pair soon but after checking the price today, that is definitely not happening any time soon.
Damn! I just had to see for myself, and absolute madness. And to think I too was gonna wait! Prices have tripled in my size from in only 3 months. Yeah, I’m glad I grabbed mine when I did, because there’s no way in hell I’d be paying these current rates.

Damn! I just had to see for myself, and absolute madness. And to think I too was gonna wait! Prices have tripled in my size from in only 3 months. Yeah, I’m glad I grabbed mine when I did, because there’s no way in hell I’d be paying these current rates.

wow just checked myself out of curiosity and its no joke, i got my pair like 2 months ago maybe less, and i paid a little more than a third of what they are now going for in my size. ugh even purple lobs are doing the same from what i saw. never thought the purple ones were gonna be the ones to give me trouble completing the set(bar yellow).

wow just checked myself out of curiosity and its no joke, i got my pair like 2 months ago maybe less, and i paid a little more than a third of what they are now going for in my size. ugh even purple lobs are doing the same from what i saw. never thought the purple ones were gonna be the ones to give me trouble completing the set(bar yellow).
Yeah, I don't know what to do at this point. They were high on my hit list but there is no way I am going to pay ~ $1k for them. I will either wait to see if the prices go down or just maybe trade some pairs for them.

Back
Top Bottom