2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im sure they will in my area. Unfortunately the camping re-sellers I see (used to keep buddies company camping for J's) more than likely dont want to lose there government benefits so selling shoes on the black market is perfect for them.

IMG_5385.jpg

IMG_5386.jpg

Iphone 7+ not so good at low light/dark photos but they shine. :pimp:
Man, the glow is pretty damn dope. Almost wins me over on these. Too bad that the rest of the shoe is just so goofy looking IMO. Not bad, but looks like a kids shoe to me personally. Good luck to those that’ll be hunting for them. Hopefully the resellers don’t make it too much of a sht show.

Those have been crazy for a minute, since the TS ones came out.

those Ben Gs starting to grow on me. Nice simple shoe.

Alot of people these days do not know how to sell or resell some things.

5AC84309-DA01-4CDA-A2E4-9E34D208F480.jpeg

03FF3917-6D1E-4C48-B609-DCC779113158.jpeg

Is this what it’s come down to?

:smh:

Man, the glow is pretty damn dope. Almost wins me over on these. Too bad that the rest of the shoe is just so goofy looking IMO. Not bad, but looks like a kids shoe to me personally. Good luck to those that’ll be hunting for them. Hopefully the resellers don’t make it too much of a sht show.

Same. Out on the Halloweens, decent concept, but I don't like the execution.

Really hoping to snag the mischief dunks on a website prior to trying on snkrs but I doubt any shops will put them up due to not having left overs from in store releases.

Closest local to me is SPoT 90 min away but I have no clue if their even getting them. They've seemed really quiet over the last few months on releases from what I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom