2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

6E1098A9-583E-40C5-8864-D8671513E4FD.jpeg
Marge Simpson’s are FIRE! REPPED!

My local spot dropped them today sold out in 15 min didn’t have a chance unless you were around the corner |l

Lol I don’t think pink laces came with those, but adding them automatically makes them Travis I guess.

the details on the night of mischeif are what's selling it for me, the pumpkin inside insole, the candy corn lace tips, the slime szn nike swoosh & the jack-0-lantern perforations on the top...& of course the 2 extra sets of laces

I wasn’t back into the game back then. What’s the story on that dude?

he's been around awhile, has a bunch of knowledge & sneaker history, but claimed he retired partly thru his final season when the black cement 3 came out, spent the remainder of the season during the "what are you gonna cop" session saying he was copping random stuff ... lamp. microwave, printer ... then he ended up on that b.e.t. fake full-size run spinoff called "colorways & toeboxes" that only lasted half a season... they blur out his name & face on fsr, i'm glad trinidad came aboard, because he's truly from the culture, knows his history & has been entertaining as hell

Doesn’t get anymore “Halloween” then those Halloween dunks lol. Not for me but they are fun to look at. They executed them well for what they represent.

maze is far more "og" and helped create the "culture" Trinidad is from. he's been around NT for a while and provided a ton of info.

not saying he's more entertaining than Trinidad though, but at least have some respect for those who laid the groundwork

Being 100 percent serious, how many famous celebrities and athletes do we have on niketalk.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/callyr...ig-move-in-the-wholesale-market/#10f96d861c94

What is everyone’s thoughts about Nike changing it’s distribution strategy? How do you think this will affect Nike SB?
Short term, good move for Nike. I think in the long term, it’s going to affect nike from an economic standpoint. A lot of shops will close down, some only choose to support their locals, and will slow down/stop purchasing sneakers/apparel. Some retailers/boutiques will also mark stuff down that hasn’t sold well, fairly quick, and a lot will jump on the discounted prices... we all know in most cases, Nike takes FOREVER to discount, and it’s only by a little bit...

Short term, good move for Nike. I think in the long term, it’s going to affect nike from an economic standpoint. A lot of shops will close down, some only choose to support their locals, and will slow down/stop purchasing sneakers/apparel. Some retailers/boutiques will also mark stuff down that hasn’t sold well, fairly quick, and a lot will jump on the discounted prices... we all know in most cases, Nike takes FOREVER to discount, and it’s only by a little bit...
word. not sure that i see many benefits for consumers (or smaller stores) in this plan. the shift makes sense though. with snkrs and its other apps, nike can reach customers at a lower cost than having the middle man and a lot of folks already do the bulk of their shopping online so it'll be seamless for them.

Back
Top Bottom