2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Read somewhere that the 162 game ban for Cano will carry over to '22 if '21 is shortened due to COVID. Mets about to go off with this new money LOL!

Robinson Cano is still a fool with it! That man can't stay off PEDs. He's basically a fiend. He just got caught again. He just got hit with a 162-game suspension for testing positive for some banned 💩! That's the whole 2021 season. That fool already got caught in 2018. 🙄🤯

He's going to have to forfeit his $24 million salary. That's a lot of straight cash homie! 😲:emoji_money_mouth:💵💲

It's funny Jay-Z boasted about poaching Cano from Scott Boras on a song in 2013. He got Cano to go to his Roc Nation agency because Cano was previously represented by Boras who has been one of the most prominent agents in MLB for decades. So Roc Nation basically got Cano a big contract along with 2 positive tests now.

31C7055E-85ED-4314-8CAB-26D281A73B09.jpeg

Let’s try this again

Hopefully my white Sox make some bringer noise this coming season

If I was Snell, I was asking for a trade the second I was removed from the World Series game.
Sooner.
The man didn’t get 5 innings all Season.
Now don’t get me wrong here, I’m a huge huge proponent for guys not facing a lineup on the 3rd time through, but guys, not so much ACES.

I get he was coming off of an injury.
I was fine with the shorted outings FOR HIM on most nights, hell every night of the Regular Season even, I let it slide.

NOW, once we got to the 1st rd, 2nd rd, IN THE WORLD SERIES though?

Man *****.
That call was as bad as Pete Carroll not letting Beastmode get that last run for the TD and losing the game over it........brutal brutal brutal.

Free Snell
(And I’m still salty at SNELL for his “we already took a pay cut so I’m not playing with no fans and putting myself at risk, but I will for full pay” *** comments) but I can’t co-sign that move. The culmination of never getting 5 all year just screams “TB doesn’t deserve him” to me.

Snell getting traded for sure. Just a matter of Tampa fishing and waiting for best haul. He’s under team control through 2023 on a very club-friendly deal. Rays should ask for the world in return.

Snell will get traded, it’s just a matter of when. Even if the whole World Series debacle never happened, it’s Tampa’s business model to trade away their elite players for prospects.

Give it a few more years and they’ll trade Azozarena too

Back
Top Bottom