2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Gotta buzz son one time, don't come waving ya finga in the Boogiedown ...

wouldn't even be mad lol. correa was wild disrespectful with the finger wag and then the walk off celebration. Took him forever to round first, then the audacity to shoot his helmet like a jumper before crossing the plate.

Man, this was absolute fire. :lol:

1571079941048.png

He had a huge game, I’m not mad at him.

I’m mad as **** the offense died and didn’t hit when they needed to.

He caught me so off guard in the nhl thread thei come here and see his post

my guy !!

Stras gonna dominate tonight

:lol: might have been the last time the Yanks won the WS. Nah, I still browse occasionally. I saw CP posting something about a draft and came on to see what he was talking about.

Well I can speak for everyone else who participates in this thread when I say you are missed bro.

Appreciate that man, miss being in here with you guys! All I do is talk **** on Twitter now :lol:

I love that pic, I really hope we have a chance to repay the favor. My confidence is around 50/50 for this series. It's a near impossible task but I think they have to have 3 if 4 is a pen game.

Been saying it....this Cardinals team has no business in the CS. Wish Atlanta came to play game 5 of the DS....or that Yelich never got hurt.

This team was fools gold. We have the entire 2019 season to point to as evidence.

Been saying it....this Cardinals team has no business in the CS. Wish Atlanta came to play game 5 of the DS....or that Yelich never got hurt.

This team was fools gold. We have the entire 2019 season to point to as evidence.

Besides that 1st inning in ATL, there offense has been awful.

Maybe give the Nats some credit? Forced Flaherty out of the game after 4 innings. Dominating this series.

Back
Top Bottom