2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Nats fans can sit back and watch the Stros/Yanks grind out a 7 game series. All while Stras and Scherzer rest their arms.
That’s the two best records in the MLB slugging it out. Both are beasts and I’m not sure the NATs are ready for the NL.

the nats have elite pitching... i wouldnt count them out in the world series regardless of who they face... problem is that long lay off

Called thst 1st inning scoring for the nats in here yeaterday it was waaay to obvious with who they were vsing on the mound

what blew my mind was the 12ks from corbin..Filthy

hudson was way to rested and beingunder the bright lights only lasted 15 pitches lol

79C2BCC6-70C5-4DA3-B505-74F4D50B9E36.jpeg

was just coming to post.

**** the rain smh

still remember the phillies WS and them having to finish a game 2 days later from like the 5th or 6th inn i think cause of rain lol

Seriously - This is for all the fans who were around when Dmitri Young was the Nats all star. I remember having a Nats official season thread and talking to myself.

4 more curly w’s to get madj55 madj55 mustbetheshoe58 mustbetheshoe58

There’s not many of us to start off with :lol: all good tho!

A team that was dead at 19-31 in May and to turn it all around and then some was just insane. I believe in this team and the DMV has embraced and supported this dc baseball sports team like the Caps in 2018.

I hope they can continue the momentum if it’s going to be the Yankees or the Astros. Let them slug it out to 7 games for all i care :lol: DB1BB192-3B7A-4565-BBAE-272144D5F77D.jpeg

The stat that Cedric posted a handful of pages ago has me shook. I expected a great World Series until I saw that.

Back
Top Bottom