2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Can’t believe Luhnow’s apology. Complete joke lol. Point the finger at everyone else.

Listening to Richard Justice on Houston espn radio this morning and he said he’d be surprised if Luhnow returns to baseball and he’d be surprised if Cora ever coaches again.

I never really cared or freaked over the Patriots cheating, I'm not gonna flip over the Astros.

ALL teams cheat. Every. Single. One.

These guys just got caught. Bust them and keep it movin. (And hope the spotlight never shines on your own team)

Now, not sayin I won't let a few jokes off here and there..... :lol: But really, it's not some revelation I don't already expect of every other team.

I never really cared or freaked over the Patriots cheating, I'm not gonna flip over the Astros.

ALL teams cheat. Every. Single. One.

These guys just got caught. Bust them and keep it movin. (And hope the spotlight never shines on your own team)

Now, not sayin I won't let a few jokes off here and there..... :lol: But really, it's not some revelation I don't already expect of every other team.

why even have rules at that point? “everyone does it” is a lame excuse, and the Astros were taking it to the extreme.

if the Dodgers were stealing signs and using brain implants to send signals then no one informed Cody bellinger or Corey Seager :smh:

why even have rules at that point? “everyone does it” is a lame excuse, and the Astros were taking it to the extreme.

if the Dodgers were stealing signs and using brain implants to send signals then no one informed Cody bellinger or Corey Seager :smh:

I just dont understand the blanket "every team cheats" comment. Does every team have a camera in centerfield that is feeding to the tunnel where players watch a monitor and relay the signs to the batter? No, they dont. That is what the issue is here. Saying other teams cheat in other ways to gain an advantage couldnt possibly be less relevant here.

Idk what's worse.

That weak *** everybody does it strawman arguement
hhh4.png

Or the fact the if the Mariners have been cheating ..they're not even good at that
sadcam.png

Y'all can be upset and pound the air all you want, look a couple posts up, Astros, Red Sox, and now Yankees/Dodgers all in the mix.

It's steroids all over again. Point fingers, blame blame blame, and the whole while, you're team and the ones pointing are also doin it.

Cardinals HACKED INTO another teams computer system. ( :lol: the Astros)

That's 5 teams, we haven't even really dug into anything else yet.

They're all guilty, including my Cubs. Of what? I don't know, but I'm sure they are doing something, or trying to do something, or searching for something, etc etc.

Y'all can be upset and pound the air all you want, look a couple posts up, Astros, Red Sox, and now Yankees/Dodgers all in the mix.

It's steroids all over again. Point fingers, blame blame blame, and the whole while, you're team and the ones pointing are also doin it.

Cardinals HACKED INTO another teams computer system. ( :lol: the Astros)

That's 5 teams, we haven't even really dug into anything else yet.

They're all guilty, including my Cubs. Of what? I don't know, but I'm sure they are doing something, or trying to do something, or searching for something, etc etc.

let them dig into the dodgers. were 0-2 in 2 straight world series, choked in the first round last year. 7 straight division titles beating up on the padres and dbacks and nothing to show for it. if were cheating like that too were not doing it very well :lol: :smh:

again, if the dodgers players had advanced nanotech tony stark cheating methods then why did cody bellinger swing and miss at every got damn outside slider in the dirt :smh:

Now people are pounding the air. C'mon CP
sabu.png
You're debating this no less than the people opposing your view. Relax

they did dig into the Cardinals though. they got fined a huge amount, lost draft picks and a dude is in prison for 2 years lol.
Exactly
mjlol.png

Now people are pounding the air. C'mon CP
sabu.png
You're debating this no less than the people opposing your view. Relax

Exactly
mjlol.png

:lol: exactly.......

You both missed the point. We have 5 teams listed on NT, on the last page, and WE, haven't even dug into the other 25 yet. Not MLB hasn't dug into anyone yet. :lol: "Exactly" C'mon. :lol:

If I'm not mistaken in 2017, wasn't it literally after, or maybe even during the game when Yu Darvish got lit up that they were sayin he was tippin his pitches? :nerd: I mean, someone was talkin right then and there, they weren't tellin the truth, but they were talkin.....

:lol: exactly.......

You both missed the point. We have 5 teams listed on NT, on the last page, and WE, haven't even dug into the other 25 yet. Not MLB hasn't dug into anyone yet. :lol: "Exactly" C'mon. :lol:

If I'm not mistaken in 2017, wasn't it literally after, or maybe even during the game when Yu Darvish got lit up that they were sayin he was tippin his pitches? :nerd: I mean, someone was talkin right then and there, they weren't tellin the truth, but they were talkin.....
When the other 25 teams get caught in broad daylight doing things as brazen as the teams mentioned we will laugh at them too

But they haven't yet. So the jokes and level of criticism can only fly unless we (the thread) insinuate the Pittsburgh Pirates were doing the same thing the Astros were doing?

Cmon man!
martin3.png

When the other 25 teams get caught in broad daylight doing things as brazen as the teams mentioned we will laugh at them too

But they haven't yet. So the jokes and level of criticism can only fly unless we (the thread) insinuate the Pittsburgh Pirates were doing the same thing the Astros were doing?

Cmon man!
martin3.png

No, I'm sayin give it some time, or do some digging, we'll find out what the other 25 teams are also doing.

The jokes can fly, no prob here, hell my fav so far was Manfred made his decision, banged his gavel and Bregman shouted CHANGEUP!!!! :lol: :rofl:

Anyone have the link to a report of supposedly 8 other teams who may have been doing this as well?

Back
Top Bottom