2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I like the offensive potential, but this is going to be one terrible defensive team :lol:

Don’t see this team competing with the Mets or Braves anyways as currently constructed.

I was a fan of throwing Pedro's circle changeup.

what is this Pedro's change **** ?

grip look familiar ?

341ba0f3284294134ab238ee8b169881.jpg

Frank Viola perfected that pitch long before Pedro. guys had the grip but Frank wasn't scared to throw it, in the 80's .... some will say Glavine but Viola threw it first with success. sorry i been so pissy in this tread all of a sudden, need baseball already :lol: :smokin

A two-time batting champ and the New York Yankees’ best player for two seasons running, LeMahieu, according to a source close to his family, has become dismayed by the slow-play tactics of the Yankees, along with other clubs. Teams that have engaged with the LeMahieu camp say LeMahieu expects more than Josh Donaldson’s four-year, $92 million deal with the Minnesota Twins and at least on par with J.D. Martinez’s five years and $110 million with the Boston Red Sox. The Yankees, LeMahieu’s preferred club after two successful seasons in the Bronx, have not met those terms.

The 32-year-old LeMahieu has, therefore, asked his representatives to re-engage with teams that have previously shown the most interest, the source said, among them the Los Angeles Dodgers, Toronto Blue Jays and New York Mets, and to reconnect with teams that reached out early in the free agent period, including the Atlanta Braves, St. Louis Cardinals, Boston Red Sox and others.

Anyone heard this? I keep hearing the commercial on NY radio and the commercial is so out of place, it doesn’t sound real. I gotta listen to this.

Here's a show for you

The Yanks pretty much have to win it this year. This is the closest thing we've ever seen to straight up purchasing the Commissioner's trophy :lol:

Roster is crazy.

The Yanks pretty much have to win it this year. This is the closest thing we've ever seen to straight up purchasing the Commissioner's trophy :lol:

Roster is crazy.
Minus the addition of Kluber and the loss of Tanaka - isn’t this the exact same team as last year?

Back
Top Bottom